Looking for... Null / Limited blues / Not needy

Hi there,

Just want to see what’s available and not entirely sure what I’m looking for myself

What I enjoy

• Small gang/solo pvp
  • Blops (must see at least semi frequent recent evidence of this)

What I’d like to explore a bit with my alt

• Manufacturing

What I’m looking for from a corp/alliance

• Chilled member base and not needy, I won’t be playing 20 hours a week or attending every CTA. If you have a problem with that, please don’t contact me. RL comes first
  • Null based (sov holders)
  • I want targets so if you have a huge list of blues, thanks but no thanks
  • Quiet enough that I can do some indy stuff but without needing to go 400 jumps to find decent access to pvp content
  • A group that prioritises content over a green killboard, I don’t care about dying if it’s fun. If you’re only interested in fighting when you know you’re going to win, then we’re not going to get along

A little about me…

2005 player in semi retirement. I don’t have the time or desire to put in the hours in that I once did but still enjoy coming on seeing some explosions or trying out new things. I’m fully self sufficient and am just looking to maximise my fun/hour ratio

1 Like

Hey ElextriX,
is Null a hard requirement? If not we might have something for you. My buddy mothyowns and me just recently started Mea Culpa. as a chilled small-gang/solo group but in Lowsec. You might even know him from an overlap in snuffbox. Anyways, things are going not too shabby and we got into Shoot First. yesterday, which adds nicely to the content portfolio and brings some perks, too.

Regarding your list:

• We’re 2j from the southern warzone, so there’s always content.
  • Sorry no SOV. It’s too much about structures and timers. We rather go out and pew.
  • Few blues on alliance level, none on corp level except alts. And the healthier warzone at the doorstep as i said.
  • Guess you can do indy stuff in our staging. We have some people dudes thinking about it but nothing going on right now.
  • 100%. We prefer to win but it’s not a requirement to enter a fight. Hell, we have one dude who challenged himself to get a solo kill in every t1 subcap. Awesome with a Navitas or the nerfed ECM boats.

We have a recruitment post here but feel free to come directly to our discord if you’re up for a chat.

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

Sounds like you want wormholes and just don’t know it yet!

1 Like

Hey Hey,
so tl;dr

• no blues
  • our own SOV
  • as our killboard shows we dont care and take fights often wayyy outnumbered
  • chilled and relaxed atmosphere (prolly to many Discord messages on boring work days)
  • newly formed so it means we are still setting some stuff up

aka lets just Discord and chill

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.