Looking for other solo players;

(more than) Self sufficient, high sec 61M SP player (from Holland) here;
I don’t really know what I want, but I’m just sharing my thoughts with some of you;

I am a solo player, because I just want to decide stuff myself, but I like the company.
Industry is where I earn my big isk, but I like doing missions to much so I do mostly those.
I like the occasional contact, just a chat, maybe a roam together, do a mission together but no real life interfering obligations.

Could we get together, to help when necessary or to chat when feeling to do so.

Is this possible?
Hope to hear your thoughts about this.

1 Like

Hello, maybe you are interested, maybe not. Just putting this here.

Hey @Jonah_Ressiv

You interested in trying something different? You interested in giving lowsec a try?

Jonah you look like you’ve played the game enough to have some experience with most aspects of the game. If you are looking for a casual corp where you can do your own thing but still participate in group activities like moon mining or small fleet pvp we might be a good fit for you. We don’t have any activity requirements and anyone is free to do what they want when they want.

If you just want to stay in highsec and only have people to chat with this wouldn’t be a good fit. If you wanted to explore the riskier areas of EVE with a corp that will help you along your way you should take a look at us here:

hi @Jonah_Ressiv
I think you should check out FUN inc!
We roam twice a week, but enjoy spending time together on comms outside of game, and on discord.
Take a look at our ad above. We are EU TZ.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.