Looking for players interested in helping start a WH corporation

Hi everyone!

I’m a returning player and this is an alt account. I have played EVE in and out since 2011, with a fair bit of time being spent in wormhole space. I’d like to continue that experience now, this time as the leader of a WH corporation and eventually alliance. Most of the people I used to play with are inactive at the moment, so I’m looking for a couple of enterprising buddies who would like to help start a little WH empire, aiming to take advantage of everything WHs have to offer, from roaming PvP fleets to combat sites as well the industry side of things with PI and production.

I play during US hours and I’m a married man with a RL job and RL commitments. That being said I do have a decent amount of time to dedicate to the game and to maintain a corporation, and I do have experience being a CEO in EVE. In general, just trying to find some likeminded people to enjoy EVE together in WH space!

If you’re interested, please reply to this topic and I will get in touch with you in game.

1 Like

Hey what’s up.

I am interested in collaborating for wormholes. Message me in-game, and we will discuss it.

Thanks a lot!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.