Looking for PvP corp/alliance

Hello,

I am currently looking for a pvp focused organization outside of the null bloc. Basically, I’m looking to not have doctrine choices limited by srp wallets or newbro sp. I want end game, high sp pvp. I would prefer organized strategic content but am also open to options. I don’t care which space I live in, as long as its not highsec or within a nullbloc. I’m also not looking to have a million blues, I don’t mind if groups work together on major objectives but I don’t want a constant wall of blue.

Things I bring to the table:

• FC experience

• Multiple accounts. 4 dread/carrier characters. Titan pilot and 2 super pilots. In a standard fleet I can comfortably multibox 3 characters at a time.

• self sufficient in every way

• no need for space to krab in

• Blops bridge, hunter, and camper

Things I’m looking for:

• USTZ content

• Professionalism

• High end pvp, high sp choices

• I’d prefer the full sweat, implants, bling, ect

• If Muninns is one of your main doctrines, its likely going be a no from me.

I do understand that my requirements are a bit much. I’m not currently in a rush to move anywhere and will be looking for the best fit. Please reply to the forum topic and not in game, obviously this is an alt. The mails won’t go checked.

Hello buddy,

I am currently in a corporation called Holy Hunters where we’re all EST time zone focused on PvP while doing some PVE on the side when needed. Our corp’s goal is to grow large enough to take any fights and defend smaller corporation from evictions.

We are totally open to take a fight even if outnumbered if we have a chance to win with strategies. At the moment, we’re small and teaching people WH PvP and mechanics but our goal is to get to LAZERHAWK level in terms of fights.

If you’d like to know more about us, here is a discord invitation. I’d say, we’re potentially a match, though it will be in the future. Holy Hunters

Otherwise, you may wanna look at massive WH corps such as LAZER, ODINs, etc.
If you wish to create, from the beginning,. a high end game PvP skills, then hit us up.

Hey there!

I believe our corp would be a good match for you, our main activities include:

INDUSTRY:

• Local facilities for refining, research and production
  • Build supply chain network
  • Blueprint library (work in progress)

MINING:

• Mining boosts
  • Regular mining fleets
  • Moon mining
  • Buy back program for your raw materials (At a very profitable rate not many can offer)

We also go for small gang PvP and PvE activities. In this regard, we are forming a core PvP group for the corp itself.

If you are looking for PvP Fleets however:
Our alliance host PvP fleets every single day and most days more than 2 of them so by joining our corp you will have a granted spot in the various activities the alliance offers pvp wise.

If you are interested you can contact me via Eve Mail / Discord (Sargen#1266) or join our recruitment channel MAOCO RECRUITMENT and we’ll give you more info on the matter.

Hello Si No2. Check us out over at Jupiter roughriders. We at Jupiter Roughriders are mostly USTZ west coast with a mix of east cost. We do like to pvp late USTZ and we fly in all areas of space. We are based in low-sec, however, we do null roams and small to large scale pvp. We have a variety of doctrines, as we are generally higher SP guys that can fly pretty much everything. We expect people to multibox. We fly machs, legions, and more. We expect our guys to be self-sufficient and are able to afford expensive doctrines, as it creates better content.

Let me know if you have any questions. We are although casual in the approach that many of us are working adults. Being on eve for 16 hours a day like in college is not a reality. We want to get the good content and then move on with ours lives.

Hanging by a threat is a dedicated Null sec corps within AARP Alliance.

We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in [immensea]. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.

We have goals for our corps as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in AARP. fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our production team, and creating New Player stories

----Opportunities ----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
  • Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
  • Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
  • Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
  • Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract),
  • A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
  • Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

***** Corp buyback program currently at 90% Jita buy*****

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

Our discord : https://discord.gg/QFReZJgSvc

Ingame chat channel : Hanging by a threat

With all due repect. I dont think you read what I’m looking for. I don’t want to be in a nullbloc or playing with newbros.

Good morning!

We are the Ruthless Regiment.

We are a growing community of pilots, looking for likeminded people who want to help develop a larger community that will engage in activities such as PVP, PVE, Mining and other activities we can do as a community including non EVE Online games, ultimately our intention is to make lasting friendships, have fun and rake in that isk!

As a part of the community we ask:

• Be on Comm’s when online
  • Get involved in Corporation and Alliance fleets
  • A sense of humour! No Drama Lamas!!

We have:

• Regular Alliance Fleets
  • Angel Rats
  • Moon Mining
  • Rorqual Mining Opportunities
  • Capital Ratting Opportunities
  • Alliance lvl Freight Services Jita to HQ

Got Questions? Join Our Discord

Speak Soon o7

Join Our Discord: Ruthless Regiment
Ingame Channel: Ruthless-Rec

lookng for ppl
One of Power and Glory. One that will stand and fight to the DEATH. You should all fear our RAGE.

**Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us. Proud members of Goon swarm Federation. **

What we offer:

*** Regular PvP Content**
*** Capital PvP**
*** Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining**
*** Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships**
*** Free Skillbook Program**
*** Corp Moon buy back program**

Our Requirements:

*** Full ESI on file while a member of the Corp**
*** Ability to use Discord and Mumble**
*** Have a good attitude and be a team player**
*** Have a dedicated PvP character**
*** You must have fun and enjoy playing the game**

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - blankbling
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Superthing (NA), Brendan Anneto (AU) Master leeho sumtingwong (US), Anubis TTC (US)

**Join: GLD.Public (in game) or our discord Gladiators of Rage

Hi, We are still a small corp but we have growth plans, where you can fit in:) I think we level up to your wishes, most of us has +10 year’s eve playtime, and focus on PVP.

I believe our corp would be a good match for you, we have a real life comes first approach and no mandatory schedules. Plus, we host ppl from America / EU and OCE TZ!
Our main activities include:

INDUSTRY:

• Local facilities for refining, research and production
  • Build supply chain network
  • Blueprint library (work in progress)

MINING:

• Mining boosts
  • Regular mining fleets
  • Moon mining
  • Buy back program for your raw materials (At a very profitable rate not many can offer 90%)

We also go for small gang PvP and PvE activities. In this regard, we are forming a core PvP group for the corp itself.

If you are looking for PvP Fleets however:
Both our corp and our alliance host PvP fleets every single day and most days more than 2 of them so by joining our corp you will have a granted spot in the various activities the alliance offers pvp wise.

Hope to hear from you!

CONTACTS:

For recruitment ask: Captain Sargen (Discord: Sargen#1266)
EveMail / Discord DM / Ingame channel: EFE-X Pub

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.