Returning player, looking for a place

Hey all,

I played eve for a few years back in the 2006-2010 era. I returned off and on for the last few years but always quit due to lack of anything going on. I would join a corp and they were either huge and never got to really know anyone, or they were tiny and would be active for like 1-2 hours in a day and then fizzle off after a month.

I am currently on this new character, and purchased like… ALL of the packs on the eve store and several plex packs to get myself back to running level 4 missions. I think I’m around 50 mill SP?

I’m really looking for ratting, and would like to get into a carrier at some point, so the ability to buy and bring stuff into your space would be quite helpful. I also enjoy mindlessly getting high and mining in a fleet. As for PvP I haven’t really dabbled in it much, but if you give me a ship and directions I can push buttons, lol.

I have the ability to use comms, and wont sound like I’m in a tunnel with a giant fan.

Im currently located near Jita, but I could sell all my stuff and move, just again… having a corp/alliance function of bringing in deliveries from Jita would be a necessity…as well as a corp buy back program for mining, or even salvaged materials.

Thanks for reading o7

1 Like

Hello Keziah,

I am currently in a WH corporation called : Holy hunters who focused on PvP with some PVE on the side when ISK is needed. We’re all EST time zone and we live in a c4 with c3 ( Up to 250m/h) and a c4 ( Up to 500m/h).

We believe in WH justice meaning we’re looking for fair fights as much as possible but we’re willing to take outnumbered fights. We want players who do what they say, who respect their words and who are not being toxic to any members or other players.

Our corp’s goal is to grow large enough to take all fights and defend smaller WH corporation from eviction. If that sounds interesting and you’d like to know more or join, here is a discord invitation : Holy Hunters

Hanging by a threat is a dedicated Null sec corps within AARP Alliance.

We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in [immensea]. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.

We have goals for our corps as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in AARP. fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our production team, and creating New Player stories

----Opportunities ----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
  • Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
  • Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
  • Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
  • Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract),
  • A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
  • Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

***** Corp buyback program currently at 90% Jita buy*****

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

Our discord : https://discord.gg/QFReZJgSvc

Ingame chat channel : Hanging by a threat

Hello, we are located in sov 0.0 in a well established alliance, lots of opportunities for pvp, ratting, mining and industry we are a good mix of EU and USA pilots, we like to do corp pvp and mining ops and there are plenty of big fleets to be part of but not mandatory, if you would like to have a chat then please join our discord Zero Reps Given

Ash.

We got what you ate mining for here

We’re The Order of Omerta we are a mining, indy Corp who even enjoy pvp, looking for more pilots. We need miners, ratters, pvpers and industrialists to join our tight knit family and help us make the most outta our little Corp.

We are very relaxed and let you play how you want (within reason). We’re set up with access to HS and NS space to fly in. We are in a null alliance but have a HS Corp that is wardec free for all your hisec toons to operate in hisec relatively worry free. Corp structures available for indy needs.

We love to mine and hold regular fleets and have tons of moons, ore and ice belts to mine with max boosts. We have low cost structures to get those indy wheels going along with a vast library of BPs and a buyback to buy your finished goods and ores.

For all you pvpers we got plenty of content for you to join. CTAs to help shape the ever changing political landscape to small gang roams and defense fleets up to full blown coalition fleets for strat objectives. Whatever your killer desire you can likely find it here.

We are a community and want players who will be on coms and in fleets with us enjoying the game. We’re looking for mature players who don’t take the game too serious but are also goal oriented and helpful as we have many returning and newer players and we wish to teach them to play the game in an environment free of constant obligations. Play how you like here.

What we’re looking for:
Active at least a couple times a month.
ESI check.
Voice interview.
Mic for coms (mandatory for null).
Helpful attitude.
Willingness to join in on coms and fleets.
No drama.

So if you think you want to join us message Varina Vengari in game or DM me here.

Lockheart Trading Company is a small corporation who is apart of the Hardly Competent Alliance. We have access to High, low and Null sec systems in Solitude/Syndicate. We mostly do small to medium gang things.

Our Focus + How You Benefit from joining us

Lockheart Trading Company focuses on four core pillars of activity: Abyssals, Warfare, Exploration, and Industry. We offer both new and experienced players the chance to join our community, work toward larger goals together, and enjoy the game.

Specific things that fits you from us:
We can teach you carrier ratting whenever you are ready, as we have experience with it
Buyback and fully functional hauling service

For all players, we offer the following both from the corp and from the alliance:

• Experienced, friendly members who are ready to help you develop along your chosen career path so you can get right into different things offered by EVE online when you join us.

• Free ships to get you started for different roles and purposes when you have skilled up to them.

• Select PvP “doctrine” ships that will let you participate in any fleet without waiting months to be in “the right ship”.

• Small to medium gang pvp content every week.

• ISK-positive mentorship: We’ll help you learn how to make the ISK you need to survive and flourish. Everything from mining, pve and industry.

• SRP as normally offered by other alliances and corps.

• If you do Industry and mining, we have moons and structures for you with good taxes and a solution for you to sell the things you make, either to the alliance/corp through orders and buyback.

• If you like Abyssals or PVE or exploration in general, we have buyback programs, and other people who like to do PVE who you can go out together with and learn, or get help from. Or just do PVE together in general. We also have LP buyback for people who do missions.

• If you explore, we have buybacks for what you find, and you’ll get a cut of the loot when you find content for us.

• Diving in Wormhole from time to time to get new experience and earn isk for our members

• Chill group of players who do what they want or need to do :slight_smile:

If you’d like what you read or is interested overall, send wardast NCIV a message ingame or join our Discord channel and @ me: Lockheart Trading Company

If I’m not available we’ll get you connected with a recruiter.

very small EU TZ corp living in Immensea with our alliance buds - addition of an extra player would be huge ! DM me Edrik Prime or join in game channel shield107 for more info or just a chin wag… cheers.

Hey Keziah Dewly,

I sent you an in game message, best of luck with where you go next!

What about experiencing a nee game? gaining an identity and having real purpose?

Have a look bro ;o)

Hey hey @Keziah_Dewly - Can I interest you in below?

Surreptitious Technologies is a dedicated Null sec corp within Shadow Ultimatum. We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in Cloud Ring .

We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally. We have goals for our alliance as well as the corp as a whole.

• We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

Our specializations

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in Eve. Through training, fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our Drug and booster production, and creating New Player stories with starter packs available to New bro players.

Opportunities with us include:

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
  • Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
  • Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
  • Access to unique gases in the region to contribute to our drug/booster operations
  • Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
  • Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a contract), we also stage very close to Jita. Jita runs are not only short, but super convenient.
  • A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
  • Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

*** Alliance-wide buyback program currently at 100% Jita buy***

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

hello we are a small tighnit corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.