Looking for SF Bay area or LA area group, null sec, or WH

Hey! I’m looking for a sort of interesting nul-sec or WH group to join in with. I’m happy to go with the crowd and shoot at anything you are, red or not. I’ll blame it on you if you give me the wrong target.

I had a great time 8 years ago… met some people I wished I stayed in contact with in RL. I came back for a month a few years ago but didn’t get re-hooked at the time. I’d like to come back again if I could find a good group to hang our with just enough of a corp ‘plan’ to keep the game itself interesting.

I’d like to meet some entrepreneurial or developer guys on the west coast ideally for basic social reasons … preferably at least some guys over 30 .

I’d like to log on, laugh with people, follow directions for corp ops while being with people on coms.

Ideally a corp would have a couple wise-asses in it leading roams but ( :wink: ) while I like that kind of personality for entertainment, I’m not one myself. (well I might like to make fun of somebodies name in local? )

I’m totally ISK sufficient. Made a decent nest-egg trading (I enjoyed that back then on the side) and put over half of it in PLEX so it didn’t go away with inflation. I could train anything I don’t have on this 84m sp ‘main’ that I used from day one in the game. I’m no guru at anything but have tried a lot the game has to offer at least a few times.

Man this was boring… I’m not sure I’d invite myself if I read this ! (LOL) . Guess I’ll edit it later!

1 Like

Hey @Shander_Maxum

Eve-mailed you in game.

Lets chat.

Best,

Alt

Hey Shander! We have a lot of software engineers in our corporation (check out our auth, website, and more), some in the bay area. Feel free to come chat in Discord with us.

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.