Looking for WH or Null sec corp for 10 toons

Experienced WH & nullsec, used to have own deathstar stick in WH, also trained at Eve Uni. Six of the toons have over 18m sp with highest at 43m sp. The other 4 toons that are moving are at 5m sp. All are currently alpha but will be omegas in next month or so. Love doing PI (produce all levels), mining, gas clouds, ice, PVE and small gang PVP. Interested in doing moon goo too. Note there are seconds that will be staying topside as supply alts.

Was mostly inactive for the couple years while in college full time. Graduated now and ready to get going again.

Looking for fun, mature, and stable corp to join (prefer minimum of 100 active members). I am in the US Mountain TZ and are typically most active in local evening.

1 Like

Why is the requirement of 100 active members so important? curious. Some corps cannot begin to try and produce that. There are great small gang entities out there

1 Like

Sounds like might be a good fit for us.

• Small gang PvP veterans
  • USTZ primarily
  • Mature dudes, mostly 30s-40s

We focus on quality over quantity, so we can typically outform bloated 100-200 man corporations while just having half the numbers on paper. Just formed 38 the other day, with only 55 toons in corporation.

And we have a history of fighting well outnumbered! Check out our many videos, we do a lot of nullsec microgang.

You’re a bit low SP (most of us are 100-200m), but that’d give you a lot of room to grow and improve.

1 Like

I have been in small corps before and most of the time it would just be my toons and 1 or 2 of their toons on … I am flexible on the number but prefer a bigger corp that has solid operations running so no matter what time my toons are on there are people to do things with.

1 Like

I was actually going to recommend him but he has already found this thread. BearThatCares above runs a really nice corp tbh. I’ve flown with him in the past and I know 30 toons doesn’t sound like a lot but they are very capable pilots. I’d head to them if you are looking for an active corp

1 Like

thanks will check them out

I messaged you in game. Let me know if you have any questions. Welcome back.

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.