Looking to get more involved with pvp. Geif corp

Hey there,

Been playing eve off and on for a bit and mostly doing things without a real goal or purpose and would like to change that.

Im not very good at PVP outside market PVP and would like to change this. I want to understand the game at a better level than Scorch = Range, or “Preload tracking scripts because”.

I also have issues understanding the mentality of anal retentive killboard watchers and tend to actually troll them. My goals in eve are not K/D ratios or Isk ratios. Its honestly fun and having a laugh.

What Im looking for:

• EU TZ
  • English speaking
  • Smaller or at least more personal groups within a corp. If your corp has 1 content provider that’s a red flag.
  • Low-sec/Null
  • Black ops (not right click jump)
  • Cruiser level play

About me:
I enjoy hunting and dropping
I’ve been involved in a few null wars, roams and camps so PVP is not foreign.
Mostly an Indy char slowly switching over to PVP.
I like the odd jobs, scouting, in cynos, bait, prepping grid for a timer etc. On this note, I understand Eve’s trust issues and I wont be doing these day 1
Can be pretty quite on comms outside fleet stuff. Some like this, some dont. Meh.
I can make your IT services run silky smooth.

What I dont Need:
Getting lost in the crowd (no one learns like this). Sorry 800 man corps.
Lock Primary and F1.
Quotas and being badgered by meta paper pushers.
FCs that treat the fleet like their personal drones.
Highsec
“He bro im returning and just starting my corp back up for the 3rd time”

Hit me up in game even if you’re not sure. My only hard nope are mining, highsec and 5 man corps. Im pretty chill and understanding in general.

We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep disconnected nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me

We’re Miners Legion.

We Blow stuff up and have access to various blops shenanigans via our coaltion. we sound like exactly what you need in a corp, so check out the post i’m going to link and I will try to contact you in game!

Sent you a mail in-game! Look forward to chatting with you!

The Hivemind Holding - We may be a good fit for you, we have some pvp pilots who make their ISK in the Markets. o/ Spacebro

Hi @Systemkaos

Firstly, here’s a link to my corp’s recruitment thread:

I’d love to have a chat with you on voice. We’re a small EU time zone PVP corporation and I think we’re a match, but making sure deserves a discussion.

Come hit me up on our Discord server, link in… well, the link above.

Hi mate,

Jump in Boohoo channel in game and have a chat with us :slight_smile: I think we would be a good fit.

Myst

Hi there Systemkaos, any interest in living in Pochven? It’s not low/null-sec but I’m pretty sure it offers everything else you are looking for.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and the richest ores in the game found only in this single region of space
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

sent you a mail in eve online! We should chat!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.