Low Sec PvP - Filthy Peasants is Recruiting

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

INIT is bored so they started hitting our stuff again. Unless they bring hundreds of people it should lead to some fun fights ahead.

Join Open Filth today to come speak with us!

Hi Arctanis! I’m returning after a couple years out of the game and would be interested in joining. Lol, when I last played I lived in reynire. Glad to see there are still pirates in the area. I’m usually on after 9cst, who should I look for in your channel? Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @Hannibal_Carlisle

Thanks for your interest. You can speak with anyone in the Open Filth channel about joining. Once you’ve decided you’d like to join we do a brief TS interview to see if you like our group and do an ESI check (like the old API checks but slightly more limited as the old API no longer exists).

If you don’t manage to find anyone please feel free to contact me, Drake Arson, or MasterGlorfy directly and we’ll get it sorted out.

I look forward to speaking you!

Also: Still recruiting!

1 Like

Well INIT won the second timer.

We were having a fairly equal sized brawl between INIT vs BUMS/PL but once PL jumped in their fax INIT bat phoned snuff who jumped in 30 carriers with a half dozen more fax. We didn’t escalate because we knew they had a 2nd counter escalation ready larger than our entire fleet.

BR:

Still recruiting! Come fight the good fight against the blue donut null blocs. We won’t always win but atleast you can say you’re doing your part to make New Eden are more diverse place.

Join Open Filth today if interested.

1 Like

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

We had a nice brawl in Osti last night that kept escalating:

Still recruiting! Join Open Filth today.

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!