Margin Trading Scam

Hah now who is the idiot? Some poor sap bought my painting (Brynn’s Modified Explosive Armor) for 1.7b.

I hope they come in here and complain so all you who support this nonsense can eat crow.

(FYI I didn’t bother with the margin trade, I’m just reselling/piggy-backing off the guy who is running it).

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

5. Re-opening locked topics is prohibited.

Recreating or re-opening a thread that has been closed by a moderator is prohibited. Threads that have been closed by a moderator have been closed for the benefit of the community. Re-opening a locked thread will result in its removal.

Thread closed.

2 Likes