[MERCS] BLACKFLAG and VMG. - Mercenary Services [ BLACKFLAG.] [VMG]

SoloTac
If you guys wanna get on comms and take this thing offline, come on down. Both of my toons are wardecable, and involved in the current war. If you have beef with me, why would you slap my sister?

Is that a RL threat?

1 Like

I know rightā€¦ take it offline.

Keep it in EVE dude.

As much fun as this is looking at a slow member just making their alliance look even worse to people. I need to go.

And there is no truth in your words, you are just here to insult. So keep going, my alt can already see numbers dropping for the alliance.

The truth. That is what I post. It doesnā€™t make me feel good, but I do find it funny. Especially when you reply and demonstrate the validity of my previous post. Thanks for that, just so EV1 can see what you are REALY about. They no longer just have to take my word for it, cause you back up my statements when you show out. Put a feather in your hatā€¦

No, and anyone who can read with any level of comprehension can see that. Your deception is a fail.

SoloTac
If you guys wanna get on comms and take this thing offline, come on down.

What is your interpretation of ā€œofflineā€?

Off the forums to discuss in a diplomatic fashion. Inflection and context are often lost in txt communication. If mutual respect is to be gained, it will not happen through forum chats. Instead of hiding as a spy, you can join our comms in an honorable fashion, and discuss this earnestly. You know, act like a human being. If I knew how to join your comms, I would. Since you guys are already in our comms, perhaps you would like to have a discussion about our differences, and bring this thing to resolution. Perhaps you might demonstrate yourselves to be something other than what you have shown us thus far. Trying to twist my comments into some sort of IRL threat is laughable, and you should be ashamed to have even taken it there. This is a VIDEO GAME. Itā€™s important to maintain perspective.

Again, I am not from BF. I am just here to make fun of you.

1 Like

Join our discord and declare yourself. We can hit a private room and work this out. Maybe I have misunderstood you? Maybe you misunderstand me? Maybe we can meet for 1v1 PvP in a given class of ship, and you can take out your frustration on the party you are most salty with? This can be private, if you let it.

If you win, you will get a gf from me in local. And big ups to you. Maybe that will not be necessary. Letā€™s talkā€¦

Sounds like someone realized they screwed up.

This is one way to provide content to New Eden by talking smack on the forums. :slight_smile:

:popcorn:

1 Like

BUYING CONCORD LP 800 isk/LP ! Looking for 10-20m LP !

Not really. If you got beef, come at me Bruthaā€¦

Just for clarity, Iā€™m one of those miners with a battle alt :wink:

1 Like

I smell your light saberā€¦

We also now do a gank service.

If you want someone dead in game, in high sec, hire BLACKFLAG.

How much to gank a tornado off a gate in a 1.0

Contact me in game.

Charon | Martin Maddilo | Killmail | zKillboard

The slavers Union, I see now , so you moved them closer to jita , we watched as you moved into josameto, maybe we do need to chat , Iā€™ll be back on line tomorrow having pc trouble .

We are WAR.

1 Like