[MERCS] BLACKFLAG and VMG. - Mercenary Services [ BLACKFLAG.] [VMG]

whatever makes you happy and makes you feel better.

You go right ahead.

I mean, I find it kind of funny that you asked for help from WM and P/C to deal with little old SLOW. Now you are asking for moderator help to deal with the truth. So basically what I am hearing from you is, ā€œHELP!, HELP!ā€ in a thread where you are offering to ā€œHELPā€. It just doesnā€™t get any more ironic than thatā€¦

Iā€™ve fought you are similar numbers and with a non-direct counter. It just takes a good FC and some solid logi pilots.

But this isnt a ā€œwhos got the bigger dick threadā€ I wish yall the best and hope to see you on the battlefield again soon :slight_smile:

Sureā€¦

Just because others showed up it is because we asked for help.

Where you on the other handā€¦ did as for help, even on redditā€¦

But like I saidā€¦ say what you like if it makes you feel better. We always see people wardec structures when there is a final timer just to get in on the killā€¦ but noā€¦ IT HAS TO BE CALL FOR HELP, even after those same people were not around while we did the shields and armor alone. What is your excuse for not being able to defend those timers?

Catas would be a perfect counter to bling, if they knew how to use them :wink:

For sure,

even with my -10 gank chars I get almost 850DPS out of them. A few of them on one ship puts out so much dps, reps will land to slow on anything below 200k EHP

Damn, how many gankers do you run?^^

I only have 4 and 1 scanner/prober to warp them in. Mostly use just 2 since I only gank Mackinaws and Hulksā€¦ I leave the t1 miners as I want them to upgrade to tech II.

Solo, salt like this will make you suffer for years. (Only if you donā€™t restart or quit of course.) You ask them to stop the war and offer them to delete your salt, yet you insult them immediately after that. You are literally the best advertisement a war deccer could ask for. You are salty, angry and lost a bunch of ISK because of them. Congratulations!

That shoe is on the other foot sir. Iā€™m not angry, Iā€™m enjoying this. However, I respect the fact that BF wants to uphold itā€™s reputation. Being a HS bully is super elite. Nothing says elite PvPā€™r like attacking hulks and haulers. Taking fights you cannot lose. What happens when you do? Create lies to clean it up, such as ā€œthey did a logoff trapā€. While you guys arenā€™t crying in comms, we see your wet face through your actions. We are not elite, we are not large, but we will fight. Thatā€™s all it takes. If other groups are offended by the truth, itā€™s time for a little self reflection perhaps. Am I the sort who will only take a fight when victory is certain? Am I the type who picks fights with those who are much smaller? I mean, if you are doing it for the money, thatā€™s fine. Good hustle. Just donā€™t act hard core when you are far from it. Itā€™s a bad look. Which is why the truth I have laid down here has you so SALTY.

We decided to kill your structure after slow started talking crap. Otherwise you would have been ignored because we hate slumming it in minnie space.

You are not angry, thatā€™s why you spent the last 10 minutes angrily typing away and ranting about how salty BF is.

10 minutesā€¦ seems like 2 hours now.

I meant 10 minutes after he read my post.

1 Like

I have list of non war deccable corps they use if you want to move your gank chars there. I am heading back home this weekend so I will move my gank chars as well to hit their alts corps.

For once I will even break my ā€œI only hit t2 bargesā€ and hit their t1 barges and then send a mail to tell them to thank Solotac for getting ganked.

Whoā€™s SALTY? Thank you for making my pointā€¦

Well I am in an alliance called SALTY. I am just going to share what I do for fun at times in a more focused fashion with your non wardeccable corpsā€¦ and everybody else that might be there and still tell them you hired me. :slight_smile: to kill them.

These gank alts are not in SALTY thoughā€¦ they are Belligerent Undesirables. A fun loving alliance of gankers, wardeccers, awox, suspect baitersā€¦ they come and go when needed or fancy.

Well, lying seems to be one of your dominant ā€œqualitiesā€, so your statement is not that surprising. You are pretentious (god emperor) and you are dishonest. Deception is not something to be proud of, FYI. If you guys wanna get on comms and take this thing offline, come on down. Both of my toons are wardecable, and involved in the current war. If you have beef with me, why would you slap my sister? Oh, thatā€™s right. Because you are cowardly. ā€œJust to show you how tough IAM, Iā€™m gonna attack more ships which cannot defend themselvesā€. I mean, you canā€™t make this stuff up. Nothing new under the sun, and you read like a book.

We couldnā€™t even get a ā€œGFā€ in local after killing your ships? You lack honor sir.

Sureā€¦ like I said.

Whatever makes you feel good about yourself to post go right ahead. And you are damn right I will go after everybody around your alliance because that is where it will hurt the most. It is all about doing as much damage to a corp/alliance as possible.

1 Like