[MERCS] BLACKFLAG and VMG. - Mercenary Services [ BLACKFLAG.] [VMG]

And you will keep loosing every structure you got.

1 Like

Yeah, weā€™ll see about that. Come on down. Weā€™ll have something for youā€¦ And Zkill will refute the lies you tell after. Remember thatā€¦

Nope, people can be civil as well.

Sureā€¦

And as a result you lost an 11bill structure. I guess you are happy to whelp more.

I fail to recognize how BF is scary. Just be competent and you can easily beat them. They donā€™t like to lose their expensive ships.

1 Like

We wonā€™t need to kill too many of your ridiculously blinged out ships to catch up. Perhaps we will make your Jita operations grind to a halt, and you will be forced to bring the fight to Emo. We donā€™t bow down to you. We will fight. That message should be loud and clear by now. The ball is in your court. How far will this go? Be careful that your efforts to save face donā€™t backfire on youā€¦

Sureā€¦ many far more competent than you have tried.

But enough now. @ISD_Bahamut save usā€¦ this thread needs a cleanup as it is completely of track now with ā– ā– ā– ā–  talk.

1 Like

you are a hard core pvp corp right BF

Oh I donā€™t think so.

We just like to relax. Keep to ourselves mostly and if somebody wants to throw some isk our way to shoot at something we might accept it and have a go.

What do you need brand new alt?

ā€œpeople can be civil as wellā€ We are being civil. Just setting the record straight, which we will continue to do. Oh, and bloodying the nose of an aggressor. Nothing uncivilized about that. I threw you some respect above. Drop the war, and we can all act like none of this ever happened. I will delete my posts, and tip my hat when I see you in local. Respect.

You need to reread what was posted by you and the rest of your alliance mates in this thread.

If you want to be an ass, then do it in a thread that does not derail an existing thread.

Yes, BF destroyed the structure from the inside. Just like in Star Wars.

They donā€™t always dock up when they see SLOW, but when they do, it is because they donā€™t have a spy in our comms. LOL

1 Like

The Fact you did that. just shows you canā€™t beat slow on your own. you need spyā€™s that is just sad and you have no RESPECT for your self and the corp

Sureā€¦ because that is how EVE works right.

You guys just said that EVE when it comes to ā– ā– ā– ā–  talk. So I will say the sameā€¦ Welcome to EVE. Intel is king.

I want it to be known I do not associate with the people you are conversing with currently, nor do i know them. I just know that yā€™all arenā€™t as difficult to deal with as some people may think.

Also good star wars reference, I like it :+1:

Nobody is hard to deal with if you bring good numbers and a direct counter. That is just the nature of EVE as a Rock/Paper/Scissors game.

Catas was maybe not the right ships to use vs a 3bill Napocs and Guardians.

you keep telling yourself that. slow kicked your tails many times with out spyā€™s.

1 Like

Sureā€¦ the war report proves that.

Oh no we lost some shipsā€¦ you lost this iskā€¦

What was off topic? This all pertains to your merc prowess. As a matter of fact, we prevented you showing up for structure defense/bash, I assume you were paid to show for, with nothing more than 12 tornadoā€™s on a gate. Should take more than that to derail a defense/bash fleet from elite players like yourselves. SLOW would take that gate when people were counting on us. That is the operative difference between us. Not being an ass, just telling it true. If the truth hurts, wellā€¦ Tough titty said the kitty when the milk went dry. I highly doubt a moderator would delete these posts for you. I will delete mine when you drop the war though. I keep my word, so you can count on thatā€¦