[MERCS] BLACKFLAG and VMG. - Mercenary Services [ BLACKFLAG.] [VMG]

Hire Blackflag.

Hire the best in High Sec. Hire Blackflag. for all your Merc work.

1 Like

Hire BlackFlag. We have awesome pvp pilots for hire:

Want to join us with what we do:

(Mercenary Alliance - PVP ONLY - HIGH SEC) We offer players PVP content constantly:

We do: Citadel, Attack, defence, protection, hunt and kill

We expect a team mentality - CTA and Alliance OPS - You should want to be there.

We offer a great gamining community

We fully SRP Logi and Alliance ops.

You can make ISK PVPing and we expect you to fly BLING just as we do.

Minimum of 60 mil SP, fly Rattlesnake, Machariel, Nightmare, T3s, Logi - Guardians - Basi

Minimum Requirement of 2-3 Accounts: DPS and Logi. Logi toon needs to fly Guardian and basi

Sometimes we all need a mirror.

Kings of the space…

Hire Blackflag.

As always. We are the best high sec merc group. Hire Blackflag

Hire BLACKFLAG

Hire BlackFlag. We have awesome pvp pilots for hire:

Want to join us with what we do:

(Mercenary Alliance - PVP ONLY - HIGH SEC) We offer players PVP content constantly:

We do: Citadel, Attack, defence, protection, hunt and kill

We expect a team mentality - CTA and Alliance OPS - You should want to be there.

We offer a great gamining community

We fully SRP Logi and Alliance ops.

You can make ISK PVPing and we expect you to fly BLING just as we do.

Minimum of 60 mil SP, fly Rattlesnake, Machariel, Nightmare, T3s, Logi - Guardians - Basi

Minimum Requirement of 2-3 Accounts: DPS and Logi. Logi toon needs to fly Guardian and basi

Had a difficult job which I couldn’t pull off myself, infact i needed the very best of the best. Natural was fast in reply’s and always professional. These guys know what they’re doing and they get the job done no matter what.

Excellent service
Excellent communication
Excellent price

10/10 would hire again, and so should you.

They are pretty good. Good tactics. I’ve seen them deliver ammo.

what are you on? poor keyboard warrior…I’ll enagage in this game and laugh at you risk adverse lols when it’s in my interest, not before…LOL
These guys generally suck and rely on massive numbers which is no tactical mastery…just fear on a screen.

And the only thing your risk averse butt can do is shoot suspect frigates on the JITA undock.

Like I said, the only place you can pretend to be a tough guy is on the forums. So yep… Keep acting the clown you are. It is rather sad that you have the use the “people have friend in game to achieve goals that earns them isks which is lame” approach. Maybe if you were not so toxic in game you might achieve more rather than the bans of old hey Holey…

Anyway:

This week alone multiple billion isk contracts completed, defensive and offensive. Happy clients, happy members becuase those that participate share in the isk. Making isk having fun is the best EVE.

Hire Blackflag.

We can be hired vs other merc as we like a fight.

Up she goes…

Hire blackflag. For any kids watching this post 2 plus 2 is 4. Make sure you try hard at school tomorrow.

For the rest of you. Hire blackflag.

Top of the pile for over 7 years. Class is permanent!

Hire the best.

Battle Report Tool (evetools.org)