Mining in high-sec

Ok,
Best thing to do is circling cirles. This means, start out from your Home or FOB. Fly to the belts to check their status, then make an action plan and mine the bleepedy blank bleep out of them.

I like drawings so I added a screenshot from dotlan ( http://evemaps.dotlan.net/system/Akiainavas ) where you can see the links better than in the ingame map which loosk like some crazy cobweb no one understands.

You start out at Akianiavas belt 1 to ? then check Airkio then Ruvas then Umokka. You should be able to find some good veldspar in that basic region. Now if you need other types, circle larger areas. I used to mine in Todaki with an Ibis, so I’m sure there are always some areas nearby that have available belts. If you like more “expensive” ore or are intrested for the minerals inside you circle larger areas and you’ll find some. Try around lidoken or so.

Also, most people won’t tell you where they found a rare lone area as you and everyone else will rush over there and make the goldrush look like a joke.

PS: I totally forgot to tell you to do a D-SCAN and a Probe Scan once in a while. The D-scan won’t help you now but it’s a good habit for the future while the probe scan will show the anomalies discovered by others… which on occasion are… BELTS WITH RARE ORE! dramatic music

3 Likes