Mining/Industry Pilot looking for Corp

Hello,
So a bit about myself, I am a returning player. I am deep into industry and mining. Currently run 2 Orcas, and 3 hulks. Reason for this is because all my pilots have a specialty. My Orca booster and then a Freighter pilot that doubles to an Orca to help push ore. Along with those I have 1 pilot dedicated strictly to logi/combat. Alot of my skills are aimed toward my end goals, which are a bit out there but getting closer.
What I am looking for in a Corp is an active community geared toward production and mining. Currently I operate out of Caldari space in a nice little pocket thats fairly quiet with a good ore. I am looking to stay in Caldari space but its possible to move. I would like to be able to pvp some on small roams, its not my main focus but one that I like to do on occassion so having that chance is always nice.
What I can offer is another booster, and availablity of freigthing services to Jita. I generally make runs every week sometimes more often depending on my production and what I need in materials that I have yet to get by my own mining. My Mining is solely for production and I do it to help offset costs and give my self a bit of a buffer. I can also offer my logi skills as I can fly both armor logi and shield logi t2 cruisers.

If you want to chat more please hit me up in game.

Thanks

if you’re open to moving out towards rens hit me up

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/eu-usa-mature-no-war-high-sec-pve-mining-industry-corp-with-pvp-sprinkled-in-free-bpo-copying-library-mostly-returning-players-presence-in-new-region-pochven-no-esi-req-d/225435/210

we try and do pvp once a week as a group but other then that members are allowed to form mining boosts fleets whenever they want, typically everyday multiple times a day.

with niarja being sent to trig space (which we have a presence in btw, lots of good ore) rens, hek and amarr have become hyper valuable and we’re poised to take advantage of that really well.

Hi Tashina,

Almost everything you said fits witho our corp Gold Wings Of Eternity although we are based in Amarr Hisec space, we have regular mining ops both ore and corp ice the ice ops pay you by time spent in the ops and can be decent isk, we have a Wormhole for PI explo minig etc if you wish to use it, Give me a shout by mail ingame or take a look at the corp and join the public channel, chat away and see if we are good for you:) regards Irishal o7

I’d like to recommend Pantheon Technologies . We’re a new and small, but quickly growing, mining and industrial corporation.

We offer the following:

• Citadel with 0% Manufacturing Tax, 0% Research Tax, 1.5% Refining Tax
  • Weekly Mining Ops with Max Boosts
  • Daily mining with boosts (we work together and profit together)
  • Mission Ops up to L4
  • Corp Buyback Program (Not Just Ore)
  • Manufacturing experience and involvement
  • Competitive Recruitment Program for corp members
  • Highly versatile corporation
  • New Pilot Friendly (Alpha Clones Welcome)
  • Active Discord Server
  • Website with price checker and mining fleet tracking

Hey Tashina Whitehawk. We are a c4 type wormhole corp (new one). If you are searching for something fresh and a place where you can learn how to fight and improve, well then i would be more then just happy on having a talk with you over our discord

Discord

Join the Interstellar Central Technologies Discord Server!

Check out the Interstellar Central Technologies community on Discord - hang out with 57 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

zkillboard.com

Interstellar Central Technologies | Corporation

Interstellar Central Technologies: 522 ships destroyed and 321 ships lost.

Anyways i hope you will consider on having a talk with me or my pilots and find what you are looking for with us, if not well then i wish you the best of luck in your future endevours.
Fly safe o7

Still Looking for the perfect fit.

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re very new and still working to recruit members. You could help build and lead the industrial sector of the organization from the beginning! Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey budsy come on our discord for a chat

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.