Minmatar player looking for a corp

Hi!

I am not that many days old but I have fallen in love with EVE and want to experience more of the complex universe with some new friends. I’m a Minmatar player, who has mostly done PVE, but I would love to fly in a fleet and cooperate with others.

I feel this game must have much more to offer than missions. I have lots of questions and wish to be useful somewhere.

I’m a kind-hearted female in EU TZ with slightly questionable morals, so piracy is not ruled out. Looking for a fun corp with mature players with the understanding that real life comes first.

If you want a new member to your corp send me an in-game mail or PM me.

Hi Kikiamore!

Would you be interested in exploring wormholes? We are taking in the last of our newbro’s this week before increasing our recruitment requirements.

Take a look at what we are about here

If your at all interested, join our Discord and we can have a chat on coms!

you are welcome

Hi there Kikiamore,

I think we are what you have been looking for.

We dont care that you are new as long you are active and want to learn.

If you want to know more about what we do have a look at our banner below with 10 good reasons to why you should join us.

You can also join our discord for a talk

cheers
Prim

Hey Kikiamore,

Are you still looking for a corp? If so, you sound like you’ll be right up our street for who we’re looking for. We don’t have any SP requirements - just don’t be a dick is about it.

We have a highsec and nullsec base of ops, with no obligations like paps and faps and fats and whatnots.

The ONLY request is that when structures do come under fire, we all make some sort of effort to turn up, but that is on a corp level, and if it’s not in your timezone, then so be it.

Would love to chat with you further. Please see spam below:

✯ AUTZ ✯ ISK ✯ PVE ✯ Industry ✯ PVP ✯
Long-standing corporation, recently undergone complete overhaul. We are looking for both veteran and newbro pilots.

We have a presence both in nullsec and highsec, and will remain ‘Not War Ellibigle’ for the foreseeable future.

Mature audience. Bring candy. Primarily AUTZ corp, but alliance is USTZ.

We offer a comprehensive rewards scheme and league ladder:

✯ Top Point Earners
✯ Top Bounty Earner
✯ Mining Ops
✯ Top Miners of the Week

Other main points include:

✯ PVE
✯ PVP
✯ Not War Ellibigle
✯ No SP requirements
✯ Highsec+Nullsec base
✯ Easy-going environment
✯ We play a host of other games as well

Ingame channel: Coalition of Carebears
Website application: http://eve-hr.com/uod

Ingame mail sendt… but here we are :policewoman:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.