MinMax. EU smallscale PvP nullsec corp. Sov Null

o7! In this advertisement post you will find all the information you need to get to know us better and see if we are a good fit for you.

MinMax is a EUTZ PvP oriented nullsec corporation in the Forsaken Empire Alliance that is currently located in Omist.

With MinMax we try to build a mature community of 10-20 people that are passionate about playing EVE and doing PvP/PvE and actually play the game.

But not just that, we want to form a group of people that are happy to fly together and looking forward to daily\weekly logins to do stuff in space with corp mates.

With that being said we do prioritize real life, thus there are no obligatory activities at all.

We are a veteran-friendly corporation.

Although MinMax at the moment is a brand new corporation and it’s basically just me and my friend,we are part of Forsaken Empire and there are some very experienced pilots there like Ana Clavain, Wind Jackel, Fredricktonville, ZeeWolf, Lord’s Servant, Var1able Bastanold.

So we often take outnumbered fights, we also can hold sov as a 4 man group, and sometimes we get creative :wink:

If you are a veteran who wants to have a break from a ‘block gameplay’ - you might find our way of playing EVE very entertaining.

We are a newbro friendly corporation.

We have a lot of pros that help new players to streamline their gaming experience:

• Individual Skill Plans based on your preferences

• Deep array of affordable fits for every faction. (starting as low as 4mil isk)

• Experienced players that can explain and help with every aspect of the game.

• Guides for fleet compositions\specific roles.

• Open communication between members and leadership that listen.

• And most important we have a desire to help new members to get up to speed.

We primarily looking for people that are :

• Passionate about EVE Online and have a desire to play

• Have a willingness to learn and improve

• Positive Respectful, Mature, Disciplined, Punctual, Relaxed and Drama-free

• Happy to participate in PvP and be ready to lose their ships

Minimum pilot requirements :

• 5mil Skill Points

• Omega status only

• Able to fly Gila

• Isk independence (this means that all the new members will be provided with guidance and tools but we won’t handhold members)

In MinMax we won’t tolerate:

Dishonesty, Negativity, Toxicity, Abusive People, Racism, Alcoholics, Drug Addicts and in general people who cause harm to others.

We also play other games such as StarCraft 2, Valorant, WoW, CoD, Sea Of Thieves, Destiny2, League of Legends, Dota2, Age of Empires II, IV, Ark, and sometimes happy to try something new!

The main point of contact - Mr Keps, send me any questions in-game and I will be happy to answer.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.