Mission Payouts

If you can find these missions, you’ll make good isk:

Enemies Abound - There are 5 missions in this chain. You could feasibly run all 5 in two hours and the pay is about 200 mil isk. The vast majority of the isk comes from tags, so be sure to loot the wrecks. If you salvage, you can add another 10 million or so. If you include the LP value, you are looking at close to 230 million isk.

Angel Extravaganza - You need the Angel Diamond Tag to get into the last pocket. (Buy this in Jita if you need. They are pretty cheap) You can run the mission in about an hour and you’ll net 65 to 70 million isk, considering you loot and salvage. If you include the LP value, you are looking at close to 80 million isk.

Guristas Extravanganza - You need the Guristas Diamond Tag to get into the last pocket. (Buy this in Jita if you need. They are pretty cheap) You can run the mission in about an hour and you’ll net 65 to 70 million isk, considering you loot and salvage. If you include the LP value, you are looking at close to 80 million isk.

Worlds Collide - You can do this run this mission in less than an hour and net 40 to 50 million, considering loot and salvage. If you include the LP value, you are looking at close to 55 million isk.

I usually have about 10 agents that I go to in my region. Between them all, I can usually get one or more of these four all the time, by just declining any others. I never decline more than once in four hours though. I just decline and move on the next if I don’t get a mission I like. I’ve made a billion isk in a day doing. But I average about 300 to 400 million a day.