Molden Heath / Krullefor Inquest

Some worrying information pertaining to the recent leak of this inquest. All the more disappointed I did not attend; I’d have quite liked to raise these concerns in private in the hopes that Bosena Accords would consider an alternative view. Let’s begin, shall we?

As with the Syndicate, one cannot conduct smuggling or black market operations within their own sovereignty. It only becomes such once the product of such trade breaches international borders. If you wish to preclude that the Thukker Tribe have sanctioned these smuggling rings within the jurisdictions you yourself describe as settled by the Thukker, then it isn’t much smuggling, is it? One could argue that the Thukker welcoming independent mercenaries to the planets could be tacitly relinquishing the these jurisdictions from the Tribe, but a landlord does not a tenat make.

As I have recently experienced in my interactions with the Minmatar, if it’s questionable, best to leave it alone.

Oh, but you haven’t told the whole story, Mister Eskola-Fae. The Thukker had a clean plan of action in reducing Angel Cartel activity. Of which there is an important distinction to make, one may argue. The definitions of piracy are nebulous and vague, subjective to who views through the lens. If the smuggling activity is sanctioned by the Thukker, and they are sovereign holders in the region, then again, it isn’t piracy.

So then you would deny a Republic Tribe their right of sovereignty on behalf of the Republic? Now that is an egregious overstep, Mister Eskola-Fae.

I’ll be making a separate statement very soon in light of this recent leak, Galm. Rest assured, it will not be favorable of Bosena Accords.

EDIT: After further consideration, I believe I’ll let you discover this all for yourself.