Moon miner looking for new HS home

I am a long-term returning player. Looking for new corp to do Moon mining and PI. 2 Omega accounts of which this is one of the Alts. For RL reasons cannot commit to do Ops at specific times but will happily help corp mining ops. I do not do PvP. I have not yet tried wormholes or abyssals. I want to find a quiet home in a corp I can contribute to. 69M and 40M SP mains on each account. I tend to play almost every day and multiple weekly moon pops are a key for me. A mature player in RL at the upper end of the age range. :scream: :sunglasses: You can contact me in game

contact Dorfsorc in game, he may have some good options for you.

Talk to us we have a highsec Corp you could jump into and help mine

We’re The Order of Omerta we are a mining, indy Corp who even enjoy pvp, looking for more pilots. We need miners, ratters, pvpers and industrialists to join our tight knit family and help us make the most outta our little Corp.

We are very relaxed and let you play how you want (within reason). We’re set up with access to HS and NS space to fly in. We are in a null alliance but have a HS Corp that is wardec free for all your hs mining and indy needs without worry or if you’re new and wanna learn without the constant danger of null.

We love to mine and hold regular fleets and have tons of moons, ore and ice belts to mine. We have low cost structures to get those indy wheels going and a buyback to buy your finished goods and ores.

For all you pvpers we got plenty of content for you to join. CTAs to help shape the ever changing political landscape to small gang roams and defense fleets up to full blown coalition fleets for strat objectives. Whatever your killer desire you can likely find it here

What we offer:
Max boosts.
Moon, ice, belt and anom mining.
Max reprocessing available.
Great access to P.I.
Engineering structures.
Great close community.
Active Discord and coms (mumble eww i know).
PvP fleets to join.
HS mining and mission running.
Great library of bpos among players.
Alliance and coalition srp for fleets.
Helpful players.
US/EU activity with some AU as well.
Returning and new player friendly.
PvE fleets including incursions.
Great money making opportunities.
Relaxed, mature(ish) community.
CTAs for the pvp minded, for you nonkillers you can contribute in other ways.

What we’re looking for:
Active at least a couple times a month.
ESI check.
Voice interview.
Mic for coms (mandatory for null).
Helpful attitude.
Willingness to join in on coms and fleets.
No drama.

So if you think you want to join us message Varina Vengari in game or DM me here.

How set are you on HS? Would the chance to mine R64 moons be of interest?

Invictus Imperium
We are a proud member of Ranger Regiment which is an alliance within the Imperium coalition.
Some of our closest allies are Goonswarm Federation & The Initiative.
Our Mission Objective is to support the Imperium in achieving all objectives.

What can we offer you?
• Access to Coalition Sigs & Squads
• Discord & Mumble for communications & interactions
• PVP fleets from Coalition level all the way to small gang, solo PVP.
• Null sec space with the most valuable ores, moon goo R64, PI & ratting anomalies in EVE including access to the Locust fleet
• Supercapital umbrella
• Corp buy back Programme
• Training lessons to cover Industry Mining, PI, PVE Exploration & PVP
• The biggest market outside of Jita
• Best infrastructure within EVE null sec

What are we looking for?
• 2m SP minimum
• Be active and social – Yes real life will always come first no questions asked
• Have access to both Mumble, Pidgin Jabber & Discord – We will help you with setting this up
• Have a positive attitude

If you feel like you meet the above criteria & are looking to forge a new path, please feel free to contact us via the following methods.
In game
Roman X
Shinobi Tenzen
Grand Moff Vulken
Or check out our website & follow the link to our Discord
https://www.invictus-imperium.com/

Come to Nullsec!! Regular Moon Pops, Ice, Ore and even an Alliance Buyback!

I tried to join your Discord but the link is dead.
Can you post a new link

Defo talk to dorfsorc at irc. I’m there in tech builds as director lots of mining fleets join when u want leave when u want. And you will make damn good isk on all our r64 moons

🇺🇸 GriMM HounDs PvP Corp LF Pilots - #8 by testywolfe Come and play with us

We’re not a HS Corp but a null Corp looking for moon miners and Indy pilot we got pve pvp, we mostly moon mine in our alliance if you want to check us out and join our pub chat : Ruthless-Rec

Hi there.

Looking for a corp in NPC Nullsec ?

We of Hanging by a threat juts have that.

We are all mature players who like to play the game and sometimes even love the meta

We are not dirty for a gate camp and like to chat whit one and other on discord

Have a look at what we offer :

• 5% Tax.
  • A comfortable home in npc null space.
  • Experienced players who are happy to show newer players how to make isk.
  • Buybacks on Loot, Salvage, and Ore at 85-90% Jita Buy.
  • Moon mining ops with alliance from R16 op to R64 .
  • Reliable intel channels.
  • Access to an active Discord server.
  • Thriving Nullsec market only a few jumps from home.

What we are looking for :

- Active players

- Mature players 18+

- No care bears who only dock up when people roam our systems

- people who like to mine and build

join now and see what you have been missing out on in the Hanging by a threat chat channel .

we are 10 jumps away from Dodixie and 19 jumps away from Jita

**want to see our latest kills the follow this link : Mobile Small Warp Disruptor I | Paivajo Kai Katelo | Killmail | zKillboard

Discord : Hanging By A Threat

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.