⭐ MOONPIRE Investment Bank !closed!

Actually, I dont believe that you are a scammer. I think you are legitimate.

The problem here is that i also believe you are incompetent.

Part of the problem is that you dont handle criticism well. And yes, allegations are criticisms.

You dont have any past history. You are coming here with a brand new corp that no one has heard of, and asking for a whopping 750 billion isk. Yes, its shares, but you are basically evaluating what your company is worth by these shares, and you think your corp is worth 750 billion isk? Are you crazy? I had to re-read your original post when you said that you were going to sell your shares for a billion isk each.

There is no reason to trust you. You keep saying “Cmon, trust me”, but that is something that every single scammer, ever, in history, has said. And pointing that out, is criticism.

And now, you are crying to ISD to remove the posts that you think are not “constructive” because they poke holes in your venture.

Continuing the discussion from Delete pls:

What happened to this? I thought you were going to start with your small capital and try to become successful? Are you saying that you already multiplied your savings? If so, then provide an API or wallet screen to prove it.

3 Likes