Edited

Actually I would charge people who are too stupid to buy PLEX in Jita a 50% premium over Jita price.

You know, they don’t have to fly there?

Okay, so lets play this out.

You buy 10,000 Plex and place it in the market for 3.1 million isk per Plex. Same price as Jita.

Plex prices drop to 2.8 million isk.

You lose a bunch of isk because now you have to change the order.

You are asking us to cover this loss.

I think your evaluations are a bit off, anyone who would be a serious buyer of plex will for the most part have a Jita alt. The players that you are looking to sell plex to are not placing buy orders, they are buying from sell orders. This means that they do not need to have any specialized skills and can create a fresh character and literally just sit it in Jita. Once they buy it they can literally transfer it anywhere they are in the game via the plex vault. It also doesn’t make sense from an investor point of view to fund someone who is going to do extra work and commit assets to sell something for the same price as Jita. Your time in game is worth ISK, and if your not charging anything for convenience then it is simply better to do business in Jita.

On another note, it is not hard to be a plex trader, the key is that you have to flip quickly. If you cant flip your inventory 5+ times an hour then the plex price can fall out from under you wiping all your profits away or even costing you ISK. Literally anyone can sit in Jita station with 5 bill and make 100-200 Million ISK per hour plex trading when the market has enough margin. What I would be concerned about is that you will stock plex at Jita price ( Which changes very frequently ) and end up not selling very much if any at all. Then you will probably panic and sell at a loss in Jita and you would have built a network to sell this plex that is now worthless. Also, if you were successful in building a network to sell plex and buyers were purchasing from you instead of Jita, the market traders would simply move to the systems you are selling in and undercut you. Then again without any form of reputation or collateral you will probably just run away with everyone’s ISK to begin with :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Well, no. They are paying for convenience.

There is a convenience store near my house. It sells a can of coke for a buck fifty.

I can buy the same Can for a dollar at a larger retail store.

Why do I go to the convenience store? Because its 3 minutes walking distance, and I dont want to drive all the way to a larger store just for a can of coke.

I pay more, for convenience sake.

K, so start without any of us. Dont ask us for money.

And I will post whenever and against whoever i wish, because this is an open topic. If you dont want criticism, talk to your mother. But youre here asking for our isk.

We didnt come here begging you for anything. You came to us. So stop posting if you cant handle the heat.

do u have a pvp plan to deal with the nasty horde ? i could run a fleet

Actually I do trade plex, last night in a short period of time approximately 45 min I made 386,007,695 ISK just from plex trading. That isn’t even that much and honestly that amount of ISK probably was not worth my time, but I do understand how the plex market works :slight_smile: . Also, it is not spamming when I only replied once and was giving my honest opinion based on facts and experience for everyone to consider. YOU are the one asking for ISK and as soon as you can provide some sort of sufficient plan of action and guarantee you will not simply run away with everyone’s ISK I am sure you will get an investor. However until that point in my opinion this seems to be one of two things; a scam or an under thought business venture.

What!? People are not trusting you and handing over billions of isk to you for no reason at all!? That is unheard of!

On a related note, trust me, send me 200 bill and i will make your dreams come true.

Why dont you trust me?

@Arisha_Moon the problem is that you don’t have any collateral and no history. there’s nothing stopping you from just taking the isk and running, in order for your plan to work you’d need to offer some collateral or get someone with a great reputation to back you. also pm me if you want to invest in t2 bpos

well, basically what you’d need to do to offer collateral is to contact someone with a really good reputation (third party) for holding collateral like chribba. you’d give the third party something of equal or greater value of whatever loan you want, and then let them hold onto your stuff and after you pay back the investors you get your stuff back. for example, if you wanted to get a 60 billion loan you could give an avatar as collateral, and once you paid back the isk and submitted proof the third party will give you back whatever they were holding.

just make it vice versa and ask yourself will you invest into unknown person your billions who suggested a hyped task on forums and got nothing in terms of collat other than words?

This probably has something to do with this falling through.

OMG i just realized youre the same person.

Why am i not surprised.

Terrible investment opportunity that sounds like more of a scam, created by the same person who had poor judgement issues with regards to who to trust with roles. Im glad i didnt invest with you.

Okay I deleted my post in the crime and punishment thread because I was just wanting to bust your chops for giggles, but I think ill actually be civil here.

You went into a thread making a pretty bad rant and showing that you had terrible judgement. You are now here asking for loans from people with the same character that showed to do such an action. You messed up with trusting someone you should not have. Does not matter when or how, but it happened under your watch. You play a game where criminal activity like theft is welcomed and even encouraged.

But even more damning than that is the fact you couldnt admit that this was your fault. You went and made a spectacle out of yourself with a linked name showing here. This may be a game, but people want to trust others that seem to have a reputation and being salty is not a good way for a good reputation. Mistakes happen and people do appreciate personal accountability.

Take with this what you will. I had considered investing originally(since I saw this before the other post), but I cannot. I can also bet many other onlookers like me are now thinking the same thing. Try to use forum alts in the future for things like posting rants and salty comments in other areas, dont make yourself a target(i mean you just painted a big target on your head from many I bet), and more importantly, just own up that you made a judgement error. Pride will get you in the end otherwise.

Anyways I do wish you the best of luck otherwise. Maybe ill reconsider in the future. Hopefully you learn that it is not the projects name, but your name that matters.

Wall o’ PLEX

Completely the same person.

Locked at OP’s request.