Delete please

We are still operating from venal.

We are looking for pilots that plays this game for what it is, a GAME

Games should ultimately be about having fun. If it becomes a grind or feels like a second job then that aspect has been lost. I am glad to say that having just made the move and signed up to Mortis Angelus it is already feeling like a game again. Laid back, but friendly and supportive.

We are still looking for new pilots that want to be part of our family

talk to us and find out how we can help you out

/prim

Fun bunch of people, no drama’s just good old fun

Hi there

corp is taken shape and we are still looking for more members to be part of our family

/prim

bumping a worth while thread

MORTS is still open for new family members.

Pilots that enjoy the eve for what it is a freaking game.

jump into our discord and talk to us, who knows maybe we are what you are looking for

cheers
/prim

fun corp to be in, check it out

bumpy bump to the top

Corp is growing nicely but there is place for you as well

come and join our family

/prim

bumpy to the top

Poofy bumpo

Lots of fun flying with these guys! Chill atmosphere too.

I recently came back to eve after a 11 year old break :open_mouth: . Joined this guys and its a very helpfull and chill atmosphere while killing bad people o7

What times are you most active? And is it mainly camps or actual roams? I have been away a long time, but was a MORTS member for a time. Looking to come back, with a corp that does lots of small / mid size pvp, taking on bad odds and getting away with it…

Hi there m8

Welcome back to the game.

We do both actually, most of the times we form a camp that ends up in a roam(after refit) once we get the numbers needed.

We are most active in both eu and us prime time with fleets up to 15ish together with our winmatar friends.

what was the name of the morts pilot you used to fly with?

come and talk to us on our discord and if you dont like what we are doing maybe i can help you find a new home :slight_smile:

cheers
prim

Thanks. I am an old man and have never had discord:-) I will get that sorted and pop across when I have a moment. I flew mainly with Forgon and followed him and others in to Turn Left.

Great crew with fun PVP, def happy i joined up:)

We are still looking for new family members

We are growing and having a great time. Join us

Cheers
Prim