My contribution to the "Highsec Lobby" initiative

I just found one where a guy was talking about the visuals of ships and you told him he had to be 13 to play Eve. He never insulted you, or even talked to you before that. You just came in and said that:

Here

Anyway, it was so breath taking that I had to mention it when you lied about the way you posted, I saw you do this type of stuff in AG. Mate you have issues.

And your issues are even greater because you feel you were not insulting them, or had every reason to because you did not like what they said or asked, or how they said it. Perhaps the person with the unreadable wall of text was posting in a second language, so that insulted you and got a reaction.

You decided he was childish, when he rather liked the visuals of the Daredevil and Dramiel and wanted bigger versions that were closr to them in form. It was your opinion that he was being childish and your anger got the better of you., you were also joining in with a HTFU circle jerk to boot.

It is enlightening, very…

I am going to try not to post any more in this thread, it is hard because people keep saying things to me:

@R-0-B-0-C-O-P I like you too. I am not White Knighting here, I posted that statement from AG and wanted to keep out of it. However I was active in another thread in C&P and it sort of got dragged into here by people who want to have an argument with me. I intend to do all I can to stay out of this thread now, with the proviso that I might come in to discuss this activity. I don’t like what he did in AG, he very effectively dried up our pool of recruits, if it was deliberate it was well played, if it was not deliberate it is pathetic and far worse.

I am not bothered so much about that, because people will go after gankers for their own gaming reasons, they don’t even have to be in AG… What I was angry about was his very destructive impact on the AG chat channel which I cannot make up my mind on it being deliberate or just pure incompetence and negativity against people he sneers at as carebears, I am just glad he is out of the AG chat channel and so much just want to see the back of him. The banning from the AG chat channel was more related to his publishing of tears on this thread then anything else, and perhaps the fact that he was ganking alongside CODE.