My contribution to the "Highsec Lobby" initiative

This is kind of a personal and irrelevant post, mainly to say that I’ve started to suicide gank for the first time. Please don’t take it as me pretending I’m doing anything important. This is just me wanting to share with others what I consider a major change, or rather an addition, to what I had been doing in EvE until now.

A few days ago, I stated in this post my intent to help the “Highsec Lobby” initiative of our beloved @Sabus_Narian. Since then, I’ve been relentlessly bumping Orcas left and right, stealing ore, reporting targets that could be ganked, and providing warp ins for them. All of that has kept me very busy, but I finally got ready to start suicide ganking myself too. These are my guys:

Note that I only bump and gank pilots belonging to the “Highsec Lobby” and anyone directly or indirectly supporting them one way or another, i.e. the aptly named corp of that awesome CEO, any alliance that he may join, anyone that has alts there for any purpose other than espionage and infiltration, etc.

Other than that (and when I’m not busy helping the “Highsec Lobby”), I intend to continue hunting and harassing gankers and outlaws in high sec just like I used to do before, not because I have anything against suicide ganking, but simply because I love to do that when the target isn’t a bot… or a SICO…

I want to express my sincere gratitude to the great Sabus, his aptly named corp, and the SICO alliance he’s a member of, for the amazing content they’re providing to me and that I expect they will continue providing in the foreseeable future.

I had been told many times by gankers to try suicide ganking, but never felt motivated enough until Sabus started to grace these forums with his many insightful threads to “improve” high sec.

Now, if only CCP would realise that the little trouble I’m causing to these lobbyists more than justifies making it easier for them to be able to farm the ISK they want and are entitled to… CCP are you listening?

17 Likes

I sent an alt to their chat channel.

For a week nobody spoke.

Thats progress at least.

3 Likes

Now, if only CCP would realise that the little trouble I’m causing to these lobbyists more than justifies making it easier for them to be able to farm the ISK they want and are entitled to… CCP are you listening?

Well we are countering your bumping and more of us are starting to make our wealth elsewhere, but its funny how you claim that your helping highsec by wanting to attack those who want it to improve. Not to worry, we’ll still be around.

1 Like

ROFLMAO. You are what? Does dreaming count as playing EvE now or what? You realise anyone may just come to Audaerne and see for him/herself, right? :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

KNOWLEDGEMINER!
LET’S HAVE BABIES!

4 Likes

ROFLMAO. You are what? Does dreaming count as playing EvE now or what? You realise anyone may just come to Audaerne and see for him/herself, right? :rofl: :rofl:

Remember to mention all the miners that you do not bump because they use modified fits…….

What a joke you are… There is nothing to remember, there is not a single Orca I cannot bump and negate the ability to mine if I want to…

5 Likes

:grimacing: Well done Agent @Knowledgeminer

Praise James!

6 Likes

Then start negating our new fits :stuck_out_tongue:

AGAIN, I have yet to find one of your Orcas that I haven’t been able to effectively bump, so keep dreaming and talking about “remembering” things that have not happened…

7 Likes

These new fits consist of not undocking, right?

7 Likes

I miss the days of being able to keep someone bumped for hours until they finally give up and log out. Good times…

3 Likes

Actually, with these guys it’s possible and I do it all the time. You just have to keep the Orca away from its drones and make them believe you’ll scoop them if the Orca pilot gives up and warps away.

They’re so dumb and ISK centered that they prefer to keep being bumped for hours rather than abandoning their drones. It’s truly hilarious, especially when you add all the nonsense they talk in local to the mix…

6 Likes

Can we get some screenshots of the local rage? Maybe a nice video with jaunty tunes and bouncing orcas?

2 Likes

I’ve been sending logs of much of the nonsense and rage in local to the CODE agents I’ve been cooperating with there. It’s entirely possible that some of it will eventually make it to the minerbumping blog. I haven’t made nor do I intend to make vids of this, though.

7 Likes

I remember when I found out they were going to go colonize a wormhole. I was so excited, I took a broadsword and 2 friends in a svipul and a tristan, with no logi, over to see if they could fight me off.

They could not. And then they decided that wormhole space is too hard for them. So they scraped that plan.

5 Likes

Gotta start bumping all our orcas then :stuck_out_tongue:

Man, I just finished another session of bumping there, both in Audarne and in Alsottobier. AGAIN, all Orcas were successfully bumped and denied the ability to mine while I was there, except of course those not on grid where I was at any given moment…

You appear to not even know what’s happening there or simply outright lying, but hey, don’t let that stop you from keep making a fool of yourself by repeating your nonsense again and again…

5 Likes

Lol, looks whose talking about not knowing what’s happening. Gotta get in the know my man.

Are you familiarised with the term ‘delusional’? Do you by chance know what it means?

7 Likes