New C4 Alliance looking for PVP/PVE Pilots/Corps to join our ranks!

Another “Syndicate” ending? Come on man :frowning:

Epicenter Syndicate, Singularity Syndictate… :scream_cat:

its not my alliance man lol i didnt come up with the name!!! I would have named it something like Deep Hole Invaders! or Gynocologists Inc. then the description would have read something like diving into the deepest darkest abyss on a daily lmfao u know something like that

Well hello! I haven’t played since 2010. I have a solid main, but, I’m super out of it on the latest build and meta. And I am an Air Force officer and have a pretty demanding 7:30-4:30 job and a fam, so, I can’t really commit to solid blocks of 4-5hr gameplay. But I want to move into sov space, I recently learned about the awesomeness of w-space, and I am working on my mining skillz to provide materials. Also, I can fly light tackle, T2 BS, bombers, AF, HAC, Drones 5, etc etc. Used to PVP a lot… So corp history. Used to be out in PC-9, but tbh I have no idea who’s even out there anymore and I can’t be arsed to find out so… w-space sounds nice to me. LMK if there might be a spot for me.

1 Like

still recruiting solo pilots and small corporations!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.