New-ish player looking for hisec PvE/PvP corp

Been playing EVE for about 3 months ish, bounced around low, null and WHs, have about 33m SP scattered everywhere as well (skill injected), and I’m not sure what to do now.

I’d like to find a small/medium sized highsec corp that focuses on PvE/PvP, ideally with some lowsec PvP roams thrown in. I’m a 19 year old male in Asia/AUTZ and I can play for a few hours a day.

Basically, i’d just like to find some friends or at least non-hostile people to screw around with.

1 Like

as much is we will love to offer you our corp to enjoy, your timezone will prevent us from offering you the action and content the game requires in my opinion. make sure you find a AUS timezone corp m8, im sure you know that but just wanted to let you know. dont fall for corps that want u in just cause they want u in, gametime when joining a corp is super important, enjoy :sunglasses: :v:

Hi Felix,

We have a few Aus players in our corp. We have coverage in most time zones tbh. Come check us out and chat with us if you want. Good group. Here’s what we are…

Our Corp, Into Oblivion, is a newer EU/US/AU TZ corporation. We are situated within a large null sec alliance. This corp has been founded on PvP and having fun. We also do some group mining ops, not mandatory, and we build things…
We are mostly grown up mature guys, who know RL comes first. I think you will find us to be eloquent and engaging…we can also BS with the best of them. We are currently fighting in the big war.

We can offer you the following things:
*Small gang PvP (The corp is run by current and null bloc FC’s)
*Big Block PvP…think fleet battles
*3 Regions of space to make isk in
*Alliance Industry Structures
*Friendly Community
*Moons to mine

If you don’t want to get lost in the crowd, and just be a number, but, you do want to get into a newer corp with guys that have a lot of experience, space and opportunities, come check us out.

Our Ingame channel is OBLVN Public

Shoot me, Stockarian, a message here or ingame.

Other conatcts:
Nathaniel Acami - CEO
Spike en Chasteaux - Recruiter

Hi Felix!

Any thought about giving the new Invasion content a try?

If small gang PvP and competitive PvE are something that catch your interest, I’ve got a great opportunity for you.

Join the fight for the Triglavian Collective! This is a limited time event currently taking place that lets players change the face of New Eden. High-sec and low-sec Systems can fall under Triglavian control and effectively create new pockets of null-sec in the heart of the four empires.

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations. They provide training for both PvP and PvE content, easy ISK making opportunities taking systems for the Triglavian Collective, and daily PvP and PvE fleets. It’s a great drama-free community with a number of experienced and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/r9hZKbW

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

Hope to fly with you in New Eden!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.