New Omega Looking for active Fleet Mining Corp

New to the wonderful world of Eve Online and looking to get my feet wet with a start in the world of mining.

Im Mature can speak English and understand coms build my own pcs have Discord and Teamspeak installed and up to date I also have a mic and Decent headphones to hear coms and prefer to sit silently with push to talk if that is ok .

I am based in Auckland New Zealand but i suppose you could say i have a weird sleeping pattern as well im GMT +13 and am most active either side of the daily 15 minute reset i can adjust this as well i have kids and they seemingly hate sleep or just love to torture me…

This is also why i use push to talk as well no one deserves to have screaming down the mic … rip headphone users .

Currently piloting a Procurer with a basic almost complete eve university fit for tech 1 mining “working on tech 2 as im typing” but would like to branch out into Ice and Gas Cloud harvesting also .

Could benefit from a older more experienced players guidance vastly but im also happy looking things up for myself .

As for direction of ship choice i planned to discus this with the corp as to fill needs and requirements .

Currently Based around the system named Jita but happy to move ,

Looking forward to hearing from you all and not being alone in the cosmos .

2 Likes

Hey there, check out Nakid Corporation’s recruitment ad.

Let me know if you reckon its a good fit.

1 Like

Hey there,

Check Freedom Fighter Academy. The corp is a Highsec sister corp to a Nullsec entity.

The corp is ideal for mission runners, miners, and newbro PvPers. Also all structures are owned by the sister corp so there is never a worry about being stuck in a Highsec war.

If you would like to know some more just contact me with an in game mail and we can chat some more.

1 Like

hit me up in game and we can talk

Thanks

You should consider Malevelon Roe Industries. They are a highsec Mining/PVE corp based in Gallente space and would love to have you, they are active in basically all timezones as well. If you’re interested in learning more, here’s their Discord: https://discord.gg/vaFmzEZ

Hey mate. I’m in a PvP/PvE/ indy Null/low/J Corp. Im happy to talk ■■■■ whilst killing rocks in AUTZ. Your welcome to come have a chat if you like.

2 Likes

Rescue One would gladly take you! We are a young new Corp looking for all types of pilots. We will help you get the ball rolling with some new ships, fittings and isk. What do you say?

RESC1

Rescue One [RESC1] is a brand new corporation co-owned by 2 CEOs that are IRL EMTs (hense the name Rescue One!)

RESC1 is looking for all and any pilot to help grow our corporation into something large and organized. New or experienced, casual or full-time, all are welcomed to join!

Friendly-Fire is illegal, tax at 6% to start (that can be changed).
We are located in The Forge region.
We will support you in any and all interests you have in game whether that be combat, mining, hauling, whatever just ask!

Please, if you have any questions contact me (Jamie Buddhamiere) or my Partner CEO (Rika Crendraven). We look forward to working with you!

1 Like

OP: You should consider CaseyLP offer most seriously here.

1 Like

Hi.
I saw that you were looking for a mining corp. I’d like to toss SUB inc. into the hat here.
We have nightly fleets, an industry division that also builds tech 3 ships from materials gathered in the wormholes. If you are interested, check us out on Discord.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.