New Omega Player

me and my wife are looking for a group. we want to learn more in an advance way if ever. just joined a week or two ago. we prefer exploration and pvp.

1 Like

Welcome to eve Hector Doyle!

I am the CEO of interstellar central technologies; we are a newbro friendly wormhole corp, that live in a c4 with a c4/c2 static. If you are willing to learn the game and you are searching for exploring and pvp and ratting aswell feel free to join our https://discord.gg/GTDV9E discord, or search for us ingame

Creed Jain
CEO of Interstellar Central Technologies

Hello there sir.
My wife and I play as well. We were a highsec group that has recently moved to a wormhole. We are pretty big into pvp and learning the mechanics of the game. I’d like to talk with you if you have a second. We are US Tz mostly EST / I am MST. Discord

If you’re active between 2:00 to 7:00 eve time/UTC (19:00 to 0:00 PST), consider our corp Astrek Frontier (discord link)

We are based out of a C2 with static C1 & highsec connection. Perfect for newer wormholers as it doesn’t require as heavy a commitment while allowing folks to gain relevant wormholing experience.

Our modus operandi is that explorers probe for profit and share mapping data to help each other drill deeper into w-space. If nobody finds a target, at least we’re all earning isk. If someone does find a target, everybody grabs a gun and shoots it. The more explores we have, the deeper we drill, the more likely we find a target, the more man power to shoot it. A virtuous cycle where everybody wins.

Aside from that we have

• industry facilities to help turn your exploration loot into more sellable rigs, the high sec static basically provides more trade opportunities.
  • freight service should you need to move larger volumes of assets to and from trade hubs
  • boosted mining fleets if you want to do something while watching netflix

In the future we plan to grow into deeper parts of w-space though for now we want to build up a strong core of founding members that can form the backbone of our fleets.

Hi there Hector, if you and your wife are interested in trying something new and, maybe, changing the history of New Eden, I’ve got a great opportunity for you!

Join the fight for the Triglavian Collective! This is a limited time event currently taking place that lets players change the face of New Eden. High-sec and low-sec Systems can fall under Triglavian control and effectively create new pockets of null-sec in the heart of the four empires.

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations. They provide training for both PvP and PVE content, easy ISK making opportunities taking systems for the Triglavian Collective, and daily PvP and PvE fleets. It’s a great drama-free community with a number of experienced and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/r9hZKbW

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

We also run “Zeta fleet” a high SP pvp fleet that pushes lowsec and Liminal systems during the EUTZ and anyone in the community is welcome to join if you can fly the ships (Machariels and Guardians).

hey m8, Fire Venom sendt you an ingame mail, I’m absolutely sure that you & the miss are gonna enjoy eve and the comunity with us ;o) hope to ttys

With that subject line, you are going to be popular. New omega players looking for a corp are going to be swarmed. I’m a member of TCAM (Tungsten Carbonide Asset Management), and we are actively recruiting. We focus on industry/planetary interaction/mining but we also have various wings of our corporation that do combat ops and wormhole/low sec ops. We are a midsized corporation so there’s enough going on that whatever you like doing you can likely find some fleet-mates.

Our big thing is no obligations, no required times – you get to choose your level of commitment – after all, the point is to have fun. You can find our information in game through the corporation search, where we have a chat channel, and we also have a publicly accessible discord channel

ill fire you an ingame message my dude :smiley:

Check us out.

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null/low sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i ** COME JOIN TODAY**.

Hi @Hector_Doyle ,

We may be a very good match for each other, i am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 3.5 months we started were up to 80 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras or Glendees a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

thank you guys, now please give me a time to decide which group to join to. really appreciate all the invitations.

Heyo, we’re a tight-nit group always looking for more to join our ranks. We are majority EU and live in WH space perfect for explo/pvp. Come check us out.

In game sent! Look forward to talking to you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.