New player in need of help

new player looking for a corporation

1 Like

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’ve got a couple eve veterans and myself who are avid fans of the game and will teach ya what we know, while learning new things together. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Salty? Love a laid back environment? Love getting suicide ganked? Hate getting robbed? Salty With a Chance of Capitals may be for you! We are a laid back group who is looking for new members! New or old to the game, we might just have the right level of salt for you! Best thing, no forum requirements. Just be active and use DISCORD. 18+ Drop by our Discord or PM if interested! If you don’t get it, you DON’T GET IT! https://discord.gg/fgvAAdt

images (3)

Have you considered living in a wormhole? My main joined with 7.5M SP and learned the ropes. We also had an alpha join who made 120M ISK in a couple of days, and that is after paying us back for the skillbook. We can hand out gas huffing ventures to get you started if you are low skill. Additionally, gas reactions and buyback are available depending on how you want to convert gas to ISK.

We are a super chill WH corp with no drama, and we are open to new and returning players. We live in a C4 magnetar with C3 and C5 statics. We engage in a variety of activities- PvP, PvE, mining, industry, etc. We would love to help you focus on maximizing your fun per hour. =) Our only real requirement is on the alliance side, and it is that your primary language is English.

If you are interested in learning more, feel free to message me in game, or join us in the Cryptopia channel.

Hey dread would you be able to come on our discord for a chat we think we be a great fit for you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.