New player looking for a home

This topic can be closed, Found a place (hopefully)

Hello,

I am a new caldari pilot looking for a nice group where I can explore activities, learn and grow. Either in HS or Null.

At the moment I am focussing on exploration. I would like to try group pvp. Mining, mission running and industry do not appeal to me however.

Basically what I am looking for is a social group where I can hopefully make friends (important in this corona time). A place to grow, learn and experiment, with some help/guidance. And a goal, preferable one shared by the group.

I am a mature Dutch person who has plenty of time.

1 Like

who is degan1?

Order of Fedo has what you seek. We have Fedo in you’re TZ. Access to High, Low, and Null Security space. We have Fedo that enjoy all aspects of Eve and the Corporation and Alliance have areas for brand new players to learn and grow.

Don’t be just a Null blob number.

Supreme Fedo
In game recruiting channel Join Fedo

We also have access to hs and bits of null. We are pretty accommodating for whatever you would like to do. If you have discord we can discuss here: https://discord.gg/RppjBy9

Rusted and Rejuvenated is now actively recruiting! Formerly a Member of the Last Republic Alliance doing Cal Mil, we now have moved to nullsec in pure blind with Spacemonkey’s Alliance! We are currently looking for people who have moderate experience who are interested in a null sec experience that isn’t a part of the big blue donut. Our space is extremely active with tons of targets to shoot at and alliance members ready to be thrust into the unknown.

Below is what we offer:

• Nullsec ratting
  • Solo and Group pvp opportunities
  • Nullsec Mining and Production Facilities
  • Alliance SRP for major Opps
  • Coalition Fleet opportunities
  • A active high sec to low sec to null sec pipe
  • Opportunities for training
  • FC opportunities
  • Corp Logistics
  • NA TZ Corp Ops

If you would like to inquire about joining us please feel free to reach out through our recruitment channel “Rejuvination Lounge” or PM the following leadership:

CEO: Levi Jameson

Admiral: Saladon Dragonfist

Vice-Admiral: Vladamier Donvendonish

You can also comment below and we will get back to you ASAP. We look forward to playing with you soon!

Found a place

I was dragged into WH space.

Ty all for answering

Rabid Care Bears is currently recruiting new members. We have a core group of members who have been around 10+ years. We are a laid back fun bunch that puts real life first. We all know people have families and jobs. We are mostly US based at the moment and are trying to expand to all time zones. While our corp is mostly Indy at heart we are not afraid to fight. We are looking for pilots of all areas. We live in a nice section of null we with our alliance and we are surrounded by lots of blues. This makes it nice for our miners and ratters. We have access to many full leveled systems with ore anoms for our miners and combat sites for our cap/super ratters. We also have lots for our pvp pilots to do. We have a very active home defense fleet as well as access to many small and large pilot fleets. We are looking for like minded individuals to come fly with us and enjoy the game.

What we can offer:

-SRP

-very friendly helpful laid back community that allows you to enjoy the game as you please

-lots of access to null sec

-mining fleets with bonuses

-ore/salvage buy back program

• training fleets

-pvp roams large and small scale

-leveled systems for mining and ratting

-alliance jump freighter service

Requirements:

-omega account

• discord and mumble for coms

We are excited to hear from you. Please contact me in game via evemail at Rorianis. I have regular access to this even when not it game so I will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also join the RCB Recruitment channel in game and speak to a recruitment officer. Fly safe and we look forward to you hopefully joining our eve family.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.