New player wanting to join a corp

I am looking for a corporation that is willing to help me grasp the fine details of the game. I have some decent things and I am active. I know the very basics of the game but I may need a helping hand for the majority of things.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hey if you’re interested in PVP try Black Flag Corsairs!

We are an independent PVP corp, we accept new players and experienced ones all the same!

We have active leadership and FCs, high levels of organization, and have access to lots of content!

If you’re interested in reading more go to our forum post below, or check out our Discord!

1 Like

Hello Avigeo Ryaks

I started a corporation about 6 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. We currently avg about 30 to 35 people in EU, 15 to 20 in USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

Public: ART5

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

greetings!

I’m CEO and founder of NAABA corporation and am inviting you to join this nice corp.

WHO WE ARE

• we are a mix of old vets, new player, and returning players who do many activities together, most pve based. The corp was fouded to help new players into the game mecanics and hints.

WHERE WE ARE
-we are located in a high sec. Caldari dead end (Wich leads to 2 lowsec dead ends systems too) less than 10 jumps from jita.

WHAT WE DO
-moon fleets 3 days a week( we control the timers)

• hisec security missions from lv3 to 4( loot is shared equal, no corp share
  • industry, with very good services as listed in next topic.

WHAT SERVICES WE PROVIDE
-ore buyback ( jita price, the idea isnt to fill our pockets with your hard work)

• production/loot buyback ( same as above)

• free reprocessing( you lack reprocessing skills? we reprocess for you without taking a piece of your ore for corp)

• local market feed( need some stuff on a period basis? send us a shopping list and we feed system market with your stuff)

-ship replace program( lost your shiny ship to a ganker or pressed the autodestruct button by mistake? we pay the Hull of your ship ( t1, size cruiser or less, and one barge t1 per month) )

• research/invention ( with very reasonable prices)

CONTACT US

-reply this thread
  • mail safira jomita ingame
    -DISCORD https://discord.gg/rcvPFm8
    Also RL comes first allways
1 Like

Hi @Avigeo_Ryaks,

We are a new pilot friendly corporation with many years of experience and we enjoy teaching new pilots how to play. With us, you would have access to 24/7 income possibilities as well as opportunities to learn how to PvP and put some green on your kill board. Check out our official thread below. Feel free to mail me with any questions. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Fly safe o7

Hi!

SINISTER. is looking for more capsuleers to join their triglavian based corp. We can teach you how to make a living from the abyssal depths and ultilize triglavian vessels into combat or pve.

Member of the Wrecking Machine

■ Co-Op Abyssal Deadspace T4/T5
■ Triglavian invasions [specialized]
■ Triglavian combat
■ Triglavian T1/T2 industry
■ Triglavian mining
■ Structure removal

Join our Discord discord to learn more. or convo me.

eu/uk, australia or us timezone??

Hey @Avigeo_Ryaks! Yeah you! I’m talking to you! How are you doing today? What was your day like? I hope you give me the chance to talk to you about these very important matters.

Hi, my name is Arima Yuki.

And I am the current Alliance Recruitment Manager for the alliance, known as Exxitium.

Exxitium is an industry-focused alliance with assets located in HS and in LS. We are currently looking for both players and corporations alike. Here are the quick details on the kind of players we’re looking for:

• Low-Sec Miners/PVPers Are Preferred ATM - We’re looking for the gutsy, distrusting, high-risk, high-reward tall-short dwarf who isn’t afraid to go out into our LS territory and mine all that shiny moon-goo. You are self-aware, you have D-SCAN up, and are weary of the average turdball dropping a t3 cruiser on you. No neut in-system is below your attention. Every threat is a threat. And if given the chance, you’d gladly scratch another killmark into that billion ISK Tengu of yours.

• Team-Oriented Player - When you join Exxitium, you join more than just a corporation affiliated with the alliance, you join a single team. Each of us in Exxitium is dedicated to doing our part by doing what we do best for the betterment of the alliance. Teamwork makes the dream work as an old co-worker would put it. That being said…

• Independent BAMF When At Play - Now, when I say “BAMF” I mean you’ve got a Bad Aptitude for Making things Fun. If you want to know what I actually mean, please feel free to join our public channel in-game, or feel free to come join us here: Official Exxitium Discord and last but not least…

• Casual Players Are Invited To Share In The Fudgery That Happens Almost Daily - I really shouldn’t need to explain this one to you. That being said, EVE is not your wife. EVE shouldn’t supplant your wife (Yes, you, I’m talking to you, Chron. And if it is, congratulations on your divorce (or second wife, either or really).

Sound good to you? Sound too good to be true? Why don’t you give me the chance to prove it? Feel free to reach out to me in-game. Or come chat with me in our Discord linked above.

We understand here at Exxitium that IRL comes first, always, and foremost. Trust me when I tell you, despite the constant stream of content that we have available, we will never mandate you log in, ever.

Thank you! And as we say in BISHP Industries, fly safe! And fly with honor!

Hey

Fatal Outcome have a "your with us or not at all” principle. This approach creates a target rich environment while building a relationship of strength and honor within our member ranks.

We operate in Nullsec. We are a mix of PVP and Industrial doing ratting, mining, PI, building. We are engaged daily in PVP and have adopted a “Fight Club” mentality. One of our requirement is when it’s time to fight everyone must represent.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, teamspeak and discord, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

Therefore we offer a well balanced life style that will allow you to sustain yourself financial needs while enjoying fights. Interested join: “All Night Long Pub” and have a chat.

Hello there,

My name is James Vincenta, recruiter for Dnomla Industries. We are a high-sec mining and industrial corporation with a laid-back culture focused on improving our operations for various purposes and having fun!

If interested, you can find our public recruitment channel and our discord server link in our in-game corporate advert.

Look forward to seeing you there!

JV

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.