NPC Miners

Curious if anybody has had similar issue:

I multi-box with multiple accts while utilizing a program that manages them. With that said, one of my accounts was sitting in the background awaiting orders, and all of a sudden i hear a weapons timer go off. I jump to account and find that Astral Mining Corp (outside of NPC station) has surrounded the toon, and attacking. This NPC miner stuff is still rather new to me, but these … are rather tough. I was in armor when realized and began counter measures. I was able to avoid the entire conflict by just docking and waving them, ‘bye’. Though, something very interesting is happening. These lil … are not leaving this particular toon alone. If I warp near anybody in that corp, they will call in fleet to engage me. I’m not too sure what I did to piss them off so bad, considering I was in a Skiff fitted for Anti-gank, and no possible way of destroying them in first place. My notification pops up if I accidentally target someone I shouldn’t so…, then there is the issue of having to target the person/npc miner/hauler to begin with. …then activate the weapon, then as i said the notification of firing in HS. With all these paremeters to think about, while sitting in background, this toon somehow pissed this corp off. What I would like to know is how to get them to leave me alone. I’m open to all suggestions, except those motivated by insecure/immature people - and i do a good job of bringing it out in the open : )