The wisest man that come is now
The richest man of all the 3 wise men
Join our in Game chat channel - AVRAE Recruitment
join today
help us mine this moon goo
get rich or die trying

1 Like

Oasa region system Great for mining and ratting! Ship Spinning
*Come Join today! get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place !
*Moon mining is true thing and we do it come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*Whats that ? u said PI ? yep thatā€™s here to :smiley:
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets thatā€™s win to!
*Join our in Game cht channel - AVRAE Recruitment
*US/EU/NZ/AUS TZ folks all welcome

So let me just get my head around this.

Do you have any monthly/yearly corp member fee not disclosed in thread?

How much pain is the application proces, I do not want to go through a long tiresome proces which is the case in many 0,0 corps.

About The Capital Program.
If active, I can buy 2 capitals of each type (if I wanted to), never undocking them and have all my isk back within 7 months from joining the corp + you will give me 165 plex for staying 1/2 a year??
This just seems to good to be true, whats the catch? This would mean that I could start training for capitals now and when Im ready to fly the damn things, I would not have paid for the hulls.

I could also in theory order 2 carriers wait 1/2 a year, pve in 1 and loose it, use number 2 while I order 1 more and repeat the process meaning I would never have to come up with isk for the hull myself if I managed to only loose 1 every 1/2 year, or did I misunderstand the discription in link?

Me.
I might just be interested in trying 0,0 life again with 1-3 characters (1 pvp,pve - 1 orca trained, 1 dedicated miner) as I like to do a little of everything, mining, ratting, pve, pvp depending on my mood.
I prefer small roams but would not turn down an larger operation if corp depended on participation (if im online) The days when I get up in the middle of the night to do opā€™s are long gone, and politics ingame do not interest me one bit)

I do not like to talk all the time, so how are the rules about beeing on coms?..is it ok to just listen in, I prefer using corp chat for none fleet/normal chat. My gaming time varies, do to family, and strange working hours from time to time.

Im Eu timezone.

I never login on this character so plz respond here and not via mailā€¦thanks

1 Like

All questions can be easily answered by our resident experts in the in-game channel! Youā€™ll get quicker, better answers then. Join us in game my friend!

1 Like

Green & other directors are running a Nullsec Corp, and publicly recruiting for one makes you a big paranoid, since we donā€™t want actively malicious persons to join and make things difficult for those of us already out here working together. To do this, Green is going to want to poke around into your background, talk to you, get that warm fuzzy that youā€™re earnest.

Thereā€™s no fees or whatever (aside from the 5% corp tax on pve rat bounties)
, Green & co make the corp money by having access to large amounts of raw materials (because thereā€™s miners selling to corp- donā€™t worry, they pay fair prices) and then running the refine/reactions and selling the up-cycled products, for a profit. This kind of industrial activity needs HUGE amounts of inputs to be worth it time-wise, so having 40-50+ people all mining/whatever is ideal.

From this profit Green & co are able to pay SRP, provide starter ships, and cover PVP bounties.

1 Like

I do not mean to be rude here, but I would really like an answer here about that cap program your add so kindly refer to, as it is a big questionmark to me (and perhaps a lot of other people who consider your corp).

To meā€¦because it will define how I will go forward in my training queues over a very long period of time.

I do not think an open and transparent answer in any ways would do anything but perhaps give you more members. So simply putā€¦if You like what you see, and Im allowed in the corp will I be able to buy 1 or 2 caps from the get go, use the 6-7 months to train not undocking them in that time period and after that, have all the my isk back as stated in you link? Trust goes both ways you know :wink:

I do also think my question about coms is very straight forward ā€¦its simply, yes you should be on all the time, or no you can relax and just use corp chat while mining or pveā€™ing

1 Like

Basically the Corp directors want to encourage people to get capital ships and to use them responsibly. Corp has people that can build caps locally, so you buy the hull from Corp and then for 6 months after theyā€™ll refund you 1/6 the cost. So if you can keep your cap for 6 months, the hull doesnā€™t cost you anything.

2 Likes

We have a discord. Being in voice is encouraged, but not required, and helps expedite coordinating response fleets to attackers showing up. Group fleet ops are also done in voice, for speed and clarity.

1 Like

This is the only place where during mining fleets, you will be brainwashed with communist propaganda.

Iā€™m now fluent in Russian history and language!

Spasibo!

2 Likes

So what are you looking for in New Eden?

Mining? We have daily fleets and plenty of moon pops if you want to drill rocks with friends.

Small gang and roams? Oh boy do we have you covered.

Ever run a 10/10 in under 15 minutes? No? Then you ainā€™t flying with Avrae!

1 Like

Oasa region system Great for mining and ratting! Ship Spinning
*Moon mining is true thing and we do it come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*Whats that ? u said PI ? yep thatā€™s here to :smiley:
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets thatā€™s win to!

• If your a pvp pilot needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!

join us or die
we make lots of isk when we work at it
join or die
no muppets ok maybe a few
join or die cause null-sec is hard solo

1 Like

Have no fear, Comrade! Glorious AVRAE mining fleets still pay out, Communist proapaganda or no.

Our ISKies, Comrade

2 Likes

If your a pvp pilot needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!

If your a pvp pilot needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!

Joined the corp a few days ago, awesome guys, super relaxed and lots of isk to be made!
Great corp perks. Come join us

1 Like

Hello my name is Frillo and you should join this corp. Thanks.

1 Like

come and make isk with us
why you ask!
because you want to make isk and we are a great bunch of people
we can be helpful at the titty bar and grill before the space wine hits
we are here to make isk and fly all ships
support is here to bring your stuff to null-sec
if you dont like it here because your making to much isk
well at lease you tried
Join our in Game chat channel - AVRAE Recruitment

2 Likes