Null Alliance All Rounder Corp "AVRAE" Recruiting All Time Zones

Come make easy isk in a great corp!

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Come Join today! get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place !
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!
*Join our in Game cht channel - AVRAE Recruitment
*US/EU/NZ/AUS TZ folks all welcome

You should join this corp. Looking forward to space high-fiving you upon arrival in our corner of space, buddy.

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!
*Join our in Game cht channel - AVRAE Recruitment
*US/EU/NZ/AUS TZ folks all welcome

we make isk and at the moment you dont
want to change it
well join us in our in Game chat channel - AVRAE Recruitment
lets see if you are truly worthy to join this family of isk makers
whats the worse that can happen
making isk or not making isk the choice is yours

1 Like

Best corp ever…making isk (almost) faster than I can spend it. Some Q&A:

• Wanna quietly mine in peace? No problem, have at it with daily almost continuous boost fleets of 10+ folks. Comms encouraged for listening, not talking in case neutrals jump in.

• Ratting? Have at it…dozens of sigs in system and next door.

• PVP? You can come to the rescue of the fleet or roam around with the other killers.

• Industry/PI ? we got the POSs, and the planets in our region have 1% or less Customs tax.

*Oh crap, how do I move there? Free Jump Freighter runs from Jita. I now have too much junk in NS instead of too much junk in HS.

They pay excellent rates for ore. Moon goo almost every day, alliance ops if you want blood, and zero pressure/hassle.

If this sounds like a winner, hop into the public channel; if not, thanks for considering us and good luck finding your niche.

1 Like

*Moon mining is true thing and we do it come join in on the Good Moon goo!
Join our in Game cht channel - AVRAE Recruitment
US/EU/NZ/AUS TZ folks all welcome

*Come join us mining and ratting!

This!!!

1 Like

Great group to join! Mach Schnell!

1 Like

Moon Mining \o/. gotta get that goo

1 Like

you dont have to join but if you want to make friends and earn real isk then drop us a chat in
*Join our in Game chat channel -AVRAE Recruitment
great isk making can be had so join today

1 Like

Join today, get rekt by neuts tomorrow.

1 Like

Tired of not making money? Wished you could make that leap out of high sec to null? slaps corporation DO I HAVE THE CORP FOR YOU. I celebrated my 1 month anniversary TODAY. I am currently up 11.6 bil in a single month. Mining both ore and moon goo, ratting and having cap ships built. You’re a MORON if you don’t have a convo with Greenhorns to learn more.

• I made this post of my own free will
    screams in background
    GREENHORNS NOOOOO
2 Likes

When I first moved to nullsec, I used to get podded all the time! Since joining this amazing corp, I now only get podded most of the time! 4/10 would recommend! :smiley:

3 Likes

So honest review after 1 week. If you are a veteran and want to do your own industry kind of stuff. Easy go ahead and do it. Its possible theres moon for almost everything if you stay for one month.
If you’re new and just want to get started with some mining and ratting you can sell your ore to the corp becuase of a good BuyBackProgramm. You dont want to move ships down there? NO PROBLEM at all since theres a good supply with basic ships. Also i already got 2 faction drops in like idk 15 ratting sites so can only recommend. 4/10!

3 Likes

Bump.

2 Likes

This is a great corp and a friendly, helpful bunch of guys you really need to join.

2 Likes