Null Alliance All Rounder Corp "AVRAE" Recruiting All Time Zones

good for the heart and you’re pockets

1 Like

Join us! First round in the space bar is on me! Rest is on you. No seriously, I need someone to fund my drinking problem

3 Likes

Here is a recipe. I cook it for you if you join ok?

Goulash recipe:

• STEP 1

Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3.

• STEP 2

Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a flameproof casserole dish or heavy-based saucepan. Sprinkle 700g stewing steak chunks with 30g plain flour and brown well in three batches, adding an extra 1 tbsp oil for each batch. Set the browned meat aside.

• STEP 3

Add in the remaining 1 tbsp oil to the casserole dish, followed by 1 large thinly sliced onion, 2 finely chopped garlic cloves, 1 green pepper and 1 red pepper, both finely sliced. Fry until softened, around 5-10 mins.

• STEP 4

Return the beef to the pan with 2 tbsp tomato purée and 2 tbsp paprika. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins.

• STEP 5

Add in 2 large diced tomatoes, 75ml dry white wine and 300ml beef stock. Cover and bake in the oven for 1 hr 30 mins - 2 hrs. Alternatively, cover and cook it on the hob on a gentle heat for about an hour, removing the lid after 45 mins.

• STEP 6

Sprinkle over 2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley leaves and season well with salt and freshly ground pepper. Stir in 150ml soured cream and serve.

3 Likes

There’s blowing stuff up.
There’s moon goo mining.
There’s blowing stuff up while moon goo mining.
But above all; there is ISK. Mounds of it. Come and partake of the ISK!

2 Likes

If your a pvp pilot needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Come join us mining and ratting!
*Come Join today! get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place !
*Moon mining is true thing and we do it come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!
Join our in Game cht channel - AVRAE Recruitment
US/EU/NZ/AUS TZ folks all welcome

1 Like

so uhm

Wanna roam? AVRAE has you covered. The Krabs fight back!

Need to replace your ships because you’re not great at fighting? Buddy we got so much moon goo we gotta buy more haulers to get it to market faster.

And have you seen what CCP is doing to industry?

Grab the bull by the Greenhorns and Ride this Rockius Rocket to the JACKPOT MOONS BABY!

2 Likes

Best place to be

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!

1 Like

mmmm this goo is good money

1 Like

I bumped my head on all the isk i’m making
are you?
come join us and you soon will

1 Like

Advanced Resource Acquisition and Exploration is looking for a few good Pilots!

-Are you a good pilot looking for a new home in Nullsec to mine, fight, build, and rat? We’ve got a home for you next to our ISK printing machines

-Are you an awful pilot hoping someone can help these spreadsheets from headaches to profit? Even Rooks and Kings started somewhere, and we’d love for you to start here.

-Ever seen a nano gang drop into a system full of miners then run away after finding out “Oh god the Krabs have caps!!!”? No? Well maybe you’re not getting as much out of EVE as you could be.

There’s ISK in them stars, and we’re gonna get it.

2 Likes

Got a really solid thing going out here. Plenty of room for more pilots!

2 Likes

Thats not lies.

1 Like

*Come join us mining and ratting! and pi
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!

1 Like

do you know what ice is? =ISK tons of ISK

join today and make some isk
#iwantiskiwantisk

1 Like

*Come join us mining and ratting! and pi
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!

1 Like

Greens did promise to buy me a Dread. Really nice people in this corp.

1 Like

no free dreads here just hard work and isk making will get you your own dread but you have to mine that isk and enjoy the corp

1 Like