Null Alliance All Rounder Corp "AVRAE" Recruiting All Time Zones

Like can i quit and join again for the free capital?

2 Likes

Solid plan. Just make sure to undock with all your stuff just as you leave corp, and I will double the offer and give you another free capital

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Come join us mining and ratting! and pi
*Come Join today! get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place !
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets thatā€™s win to!
Join our in Game cht channel - AVRAE Recruitment
US/EU/NZ/AUS and SOUTH AFRICA TZ folks all welcome

you have access to jump bridges ectā€¦? high value moon ore to mine?

1 Like

You get payed for pvp, buy back program for everything, free ships loans, capital programā€¦been here under a week a love itā€¦If youā€™ve been searching for a home, you found it. :wink:

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets thatā€™s win to!
US/EU/NZ/AUS and Russian TZ folks all welcome

Join, ok?

1 Like

Need help
Iā€™m not one to moan but we really need help
Help us make isk
Join our in Game chat channel - AVRAE Recruitment

1 Like

Want a growing laid back corp, where playing EVE is for fun and not a chore? And do you want to move somewhere, with great isk making possibilities?

Then youā€™ve found what youā€™re looking for here. Join now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, you can still join this corp.

1 Like

We have access to alliance jump bridges and loads of moons

1 Like

this is the the corp you want to be in, read above for all the testimonials!

1 Like

Thereā€™s blowing stuff up.
Thereā€™s moon goo mining.
Thereā€™s blowing stuff up while moon goo mining.
But above all; there is ISK. Mounds of it. Come and partake of the ISK!

1 Like

Goo good, ISK better

1 Like

time to join us and make some isk mining or pvp
maybe some ratting

1 Like

bumpy bump

1 Like

I have saved so much ISK, that Iā€™m buying a Lada

1 Like