Null Alliance All Rounder Corp "AVRAE" Recruiting All Time Zones

ratting is great for some extra side line iskies

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Come join us mining and ratting! and pi
*Come Join today! get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place !
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!
Join our in Game cht channel - AVRAE Recruitment

Wana smack down nerds in maladictions or idiots in battlecruisers? Join up! Wana mine the hell out of ore moon goo and ice? Join up! wana go for the ship spin record? Join up! Wana do literally anything at all period? We got the goods.

1 Like

Join today.

1 Like

Plenty of ratting to be had, mining ops of various types to join on a pretty regular basis, and of course chasing off would be gankers that think our miners are easy targets.

1 Like

Mmmmm. Join yes. Talk too Greenhorns today. He loves being pinged somewhere. So do youre part and join up and start the fun.

1 Like

If you’re budding poet, we need you. GreenHorns loves hand-crafted poems about him, and will surely reward you for your efforts!

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!

Yes. Yes you should join.

1 Like

It’s the only corp I’ve been in that can seamlessly transition from mining ops to competently smacking down pvp roamers. :slight_smile:

1 Like

man o man how do i start this?
ICE man the ice mining is amazing you get hot mining it and you rub it all over your body
you start from your toes and work up to your man boobs and damm you rub it some more
anyway enough about me keeping cool with ice mining
its about the isk you can make
i come into this corp a begger asking for a mining ship and a ratting ship
offered my little isk i had ( and they took it fast)
now i own more isk than i know what to do with
Join our in Game chat channel - AVRAE Recruitment
come rub moon goo
isk goo
mining goo all over your body like i do

2 Likes

Bump for awesomeness

1 Like

never anyone in your channel when I get on, guessing EU?

1 Like

we are EU/US tho, pls send mail to me in game or stick in the recruiting channel, will pick u up.

1 Like

Moon mining all day long. 4/10 would recommend.

2 Likes

Hello miner
Hello scanner
Here we are at Moon Mining Party
Lots of money
Lots of good times
Come join us and you won’t regret it!

1 Like

Great corp, superb corpies, lots of mining ops

1 Like