Null Alliance All Rounder Corp "AVRAE" Recruiting All Time Zones

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilots that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Come join us mining and ratting ! and pi
*Come Join today! get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place !
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!
Join our in Game cht channel - AVRAE Recruitment
*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilots that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!
*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

1 Like

I can confirm 100% that this is all true… I joined not to long ago and I have been welcomed by the Corp/Alliance and have been able to moon mine and make ALOT of ISK…

AVRAE is a damn good corp!

1 Like

To the moon!

1 Like

Please join.

I have plenty of gel-matrix paste, but I’ve run out of fresh corpses and I’m getting lonely… :frowning:

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Coming here may have an adverse effect on your personality:

• You will get as rich as someone in EVE can get
  • You will kill a lot of ■■■■ in PVP
  • You will laugh a lot at the FC screaming parts

This will make you act elite and arrogant.

Don’t come if you want to keep humble, poor and sane.

1 Like

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

Tired of frolicking Veldspar? Come join us. You’ll be rich, dangerous and have a lot of fun.

1 Like

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

Are you tired of people starting recruitment messages with are you tired of…?
Me too.
Join

plz.

1 Like

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

buy my ratting Thanatos Green and send help in FW

Regards,
An old friend who isn’t really your friend, but pretends so you buy my carrier.

1 Like

Hi

I would love to talk to you more about joining your corp. I have been out of the game for a while and the corp I am in now I love them but they don’t play any longer so need to move on. want to get back into indy and PvP I liked flying logi ships for the most part.

1 Like

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,