Null Alliance All Rounder Corp "AVRAE" Recruiting All Time Zones

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilots that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Come join us mining and ratting ! and pi
*Come Join today! get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place !
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!
Join our in Game cht channel - AVRAE Recruitment
*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilots that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!
*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

Come jump in our recruitment channel check us out. We are happy you answer any questions you may have!

1 Like

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

Like what you see or just want more info? Mail us or join our recruitment channel in game.

We are moving over to Fraternity for all you people who want big fleets but we will still be basing out of the Oasa Crab Lands.

If you’re a pvp pilot OR a miner pilot that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Come join us for mining, ratting and PI!

*Come join today! Get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place!

*Mining R64/R32 moons at our private stations are a surefire way to GAIN ISK! Come join in on our 13 moons of sweet sweet moon goo!

*To much mining and want to spill some blood? Multiple Frat alliance fleets run daily! From Roams to sector defense to ess theft and defense to large scale sub cap and cap fighting. We do it all!

*So if you want to fight or mine or produce or gain skill in leading or following in fleets we have the infrastructure to grow your eve career how ever you’d like!
Join our in-game chat channel - AVRAE Recruitment

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH, Frat alliance

I’ve gotten more PVP in the past month than I have in the past year! Most of it was even my choice! :smiley:

1 Like

We also now have nearby access to Guristas NPC stations if you want to grind out pirate faction LP!

1 Like

Great people. The leadership is dedicated to the Corp and its members. Come join us for mining, industrying, and all the PvPing you could hope for!

1 Like

Come join us, your wallet will thank you, your blood lust will thank you.
We currently sit on over 65bil worth of moon go to mine per month.
We participate in fleets daily both through the alliance and our own system defense.
We are a fully functioning internalized corp that can operate in any situation.

Stop wasting your time in high sec.
Stop wasting your time in a 600 account corp that doesnt give a crap.
Stop wasting your time trying to make it on your own.
Get out here with us and make the real isk, fight the real fights, play the actual game!

1 Like

If you’re a pvp pilot OR a miner pilot that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!

*Mining R64/R32 moons at our private stations are a surefire way to GAIN ISK! Come join in on our 13 moons of sweet sweet moon goo!

*To much mining and want to spill some blood? Multiple Frat alliance fleets run daily! From Roams to sector defense to ess theft and defense to large scale sub cap and cap fighting. We do it all!

*So if you want to fight or mine or produce or gain skill in leading or following in fleets we have the infrastructure to grow your eve career how ever you’d like!

We participate in fleets daily both through the alliance and our own system defense.

Stop wasting your time in a 600 account corp that doesn’t give a crap.
Get out here with us and make the real isk, fight the real fights, play the actual game!

Like the man said. “there’s goo in them there moons.”

1 Like

PvP, Mining, Ratting, Exploration, Mission Grinding, Industry, whatever your preference, you’ll find it here. Good crew, have active pilots across multiple time zones, there are really frequent alliance pvp fleets for the pilots who crave blood.

1 Like

I’ve been in AVRAE for a year after trying hi-sec and wormholes. We’ve got a great crew who help each other and we’re looking for pilots who want to be a part of the project. If you want to learn Indy/mining, please feel free to reach out to me once you join up! See you in space.

1 Like