Null Alliance All Rounder Corp "AVRAE" Recruiting All Time Zones

Hurry up already. We’ve got moons to mine and people to kill.

1 Like

Grinding away in HiSec? Finding a sweet spot but being harassed by bad guys? Just lost your blingy ship to a gate camp? Wish you had someone to cover your back? Want to make ridiculous amounts of isk? Want to be part of those epic 100 ship battles you hear about (or not if you don’t)?

Then come join us in null. Riches galore, fellowship, teamwork, and any kind of content that you could possibly want. It’s all out there for you!!!

1 Like

Get in pilot, we’re going station bashing.
Get in miner, we’re going moon gooing.
Get in industrialist, we’re going labbing.

Tons to do here, from ratting to mining, to glorious battles with thousands of others. And ISK. More ISK than you are making solo mining Veldspar!

1 Like

AVRAE is a really GREAT null sec corp! you name it they do it… PVP, Ratting, PI, Moon Mining R32 and R64! AND MORE… There is something for EVERYONE!

Everyone is very friendly and helpful… and are willing to help you!

I consider myself lucky to call them my friends!

Come and join us! ISK… ISK… and more ISK!!

1 Like

Have you guys been affected by the changes in Oasa … i was in FHI and left because of the changes …

1 Like

Yes, we have moved out of Oasa and currently enjoy a nice quiet area in Branch to mine 13 total moons.
We run over to vale for that sweet PVP action as well as ice and PI.

1 Like

Recruitment is still open for now, come check us out before the door closes.

1 Like

Been with corp. a month really like the people very nice.

1 Like

If you’re a pvp pilot OR a miner pilot that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Come join us for mining, ratting and PI!

*Come join today! Get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place!

*Mining R64/R32 moons at our private stations are a surefire way to GAIN ISK! Come join in on our 13 moons of sweet sweet moon goo!

*To much mining and want to spill some blood? Multiple Frat alliance fleets run daily! From Roams to sector defense to ess theft and defense to large scale sub cap and cap fighting. We do it all!

*So if you want to fight or mine or produce or gain skill in leading or following in fleets we have the infrastructure to grow your eve career how ever you’d like!
Join our in-game chat channel - AVRAE Recruitment

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH, Frat alliance

Join today for friends, blood, riches, and fun.

1 Like

If you’re a pvp pilot OR a miner pilot that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Come join us for mining, ratting and PI!

*Come join today! Get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place!

*Mining R64/R32 moons at our private stations are a surefire way to GAIN ISK! Come join in on our 13 moons of sweet sweet moon goo!

*To much mining and want to spill some blood? Multiple Frat alliance fleets run daily! From Roams to sector defense to ess theft and defense to large scale sub cap and cap fighting. We do it all!

*So if you want to fight or mine or produce or gain skill in leading or following in fleets we have the infrastructure to grow your eve career how ever you’d like!
Join our in-game chat channel - AVRAE Recruitment

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH, Frat alliance

1 Like