Null Alliance All Rounder Corp "AVRAE" Recruiting All Time Zones

We are out in Vale & Geminate

1 Like

Nice fleet today. FCs for the alliance are very good at finding fast content. Then I got a little indy and mining done with the corp to balance out the day.

Bump!

I started out here with one crappy ship and barely enough ISK to install a jump clone. Now I have 5 accounts, a fleet of mining, ratting, and pvp ships, and enough ISK to Omega all 5 accounts! If you want this for yourself, then we’re the corp to join!

Billions in moon goo to mine, unlimited ice and ore, high BRMs, systems to only our corp, what else could you want!?

Monday morning Bump!

Looking for a group of decent guys to relax and banter with whilst you mine?
Perhaps you’re wanting some fleet PvP action to quench your taste for blood?

Look no further than AVRAE.

Great space for Mining and Ratting!
Buyback program, Ship replacement and Time-based loyalty rewards!
Moon mining: With R16, R32 and R64 moons popping every two days, there’s more than enough to keep you busy!
If Ratting is your thing, we have a multitude of systems regularly between 120-140% BRI
Regular Alliance fleets (Multiple daily) should you prefer some organised chaos
Join our in Game chat channel - AVRAE Recruitment
*US/EU/NZ/AUS TZ folks all welcome

If you’re a pvp pilot OR a miner pilot that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Come join us for mining, ratting and PI!

*Come join today! Get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place!

*Mining R64/R32 moons at our private stations are a surefire way to GAIN ISK! Come join in on our 13 moons of sweet sweet moon goo!

*To much mining and want to spill some blood? Multiple Frat alliance fleets run daily! From Roams to sector defense to ess theft and defense to large scale sub cap and cap fighting. We do it all!

*So if you want to fight or mine or produce or gain skill in leading or following in fleets we have the infrastructure to grow your eve career how ever you’d like!
Join our in-game chat channel - AVRAE Recruitment

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH, Frat alliance

I am interested in joining you.
I have 4 accounts
1/ 84 mill sp hulk/orca/frieghter and marauder pilot
2/ 28 mill sp hulk/orca/bs pilot
3/ 18 mill sp hulk/orca/bs pilot
4/ 10 million sp hulk pilot/light hauler

I have 0 experience in null, but often mine lowsec. I have a tiny bit of experience in pvp and tend to get the odd kill when stupid ppl try to gank my bowhead and dont see my 3 alts in 2 megathrons and a kronos.

I have played on and off since launch, but recently returned after 2 years away, so am looking for a corp with players who are experienced with current state of game.

Send me a message and we can sort about getting one or more of my characters in your corps

1 Like

Bump.

Moon mining: With R16, R32 and R64 moons popping every two days, there’s more than enough to keep you busy!
If Ratting is your thing, we have a multitude of systems regularly between 120-140% BRI

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

If you are looking for a home… JOIN AVRAE!! The Corp is one of the best I have ever been a part of… Great members friendly and willing to help out whenever needed

Mining (Ore and Moon), Ratting, and PVP… you name it we have it!

Alliance fleets with MANY options

If you are interest please join us all time zones welcome!

1 Like

When you take out a hot drop fleet with your mining ships, you know you’re in the right corp. Join us for ISK, pvp, more ISK, mining ops, more ISK, ratting galore, and oh, did I mention loads of ISK?

ISK!

1 Like

A lovely little Monday Morning Bump

Bump!

Bump!

Join us! We’ve got plenty of moons to mine, and they keep popping up jackpots! We’re rich and lucky!

1 Like