Null Alliance All Rounder Corp "AVRAE" Recruiting All Time Zones

Great group of people. A lot of activities to make isk with. Come join us and have fun!

1 Like

My moon goo brings all the miners to the yard. Damn right its better than yours.

1 Like

b-b-b-b-bump

Two Returning vets after 3 year hiatus, looking for null sec corp, we have between 100 mil and 250 mil sp, we do mainly mining, but we also do fleet warfare, although abit rusty :slight_smile:
Have all our own ships and equipment and are self sufficient.
We have spent most of our eve life in null sec, so hopefully we wonā€™t get into to much trouble although a lot of things have changed in eve since we have been gone.
Let us know if we can be of any help to you all down or up where you live :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys, returning AVRAE member trying to get in touch with someone, sent in an app and chillin in game chat but AVRAE Recruitment channel is dead. Somebody wanna reach out?

1 Like

Hey Man, Iā€™ll reach out to you later today when I get online - we can have a chat :slight_smile:

Heya, Iā€™ll reach out to you in game later today! Looking forward to chatting with ya! :partying_face:

1 Like

Looking for a group of decent guys to relax and banter with whilst you mine?
Perhaps youā€™re wanting some fleet PvP action to quench your taste for blood?

Look no further than AVRAE.

Great space for Mining and Ratting!
Buyback program, Ship replacement and Time-based loyalty rewards!
Moon mining: With R16, R32 and R64 moons popping every two days, thereā€™s more than enough to keep you busy!
If Ratting is your thing, we have a multitude of systems regularly between 120-140% BRI
Regular Alliance fleets (Multiple daily) should you prefer some organised chaos
Join our in Game chat channel - AVRAE Recruitment
*US/EU/NZ/AUS TZ folks all welcome

Avrae are recruiting more members! Whether youā€™re a miner, a PIā€™er, PVP or all-round shitposter, we want you. Join ā€œAVRAE Recruitmentā€ in game or send me a mail directly and weā€™ll have a chat :partyparrot:

Bump! Come on down!

Not only do we make billions a week, our CEOs mom is fair game. Classy lady that she is!

1 Like

Moon mining: With R16, R32 and R64 moons popping every two days, thereā€™s more than enough to keep you busy!
If Ratting is your thing, we have a multitude of systems regularly between 120-140% BRI

1 Like

All the things you could possibly want in a great pocket, fun fleet content with alliance, and lots of combat brewing if you want it. Otherwise if you want to sit back and do some indy and mining we have lots of opportunities for that too.

1 Like

You can mine on a moon.
You can rat on any toon.
You will like it here in null.
Itā€™s always thrilling, never dull.
PVP and lots of fleets,
Hit up Lara for all the deets!

1 Like

Bump! Come on down!

corp run gud gud with moon goo. much isk isk in wallet.

1 Like

Come join us, active corp in null

1 Like

Come live Null life with an absolutely great bunch of players. If you are a miner or industrialist, this is the perfect choice for you. If you are a PVPer, this is the perfect choice for you. If you like telling the CEO that every sexual innuendo is about his Mom, this is the perfect choice for you. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. get yourself out to Null with AVRAE