Null Alliance All Rounder Corp "AVRAE" Recruiting All Time Zones

Advanced Resource Acquisition and Exploration is currently looking for new members. Here at AVRAE we feel that recruitment in EvE is one of the most intense and competiive forms of PVP and we work hard to provide our members with options and support at a level that most other corps do not or can not.

After playing this game for 14 years I know that in EvE the corp needs you more than you need us so we work hard to set ourselves apart from every other 0.0 Corp in EvE. As the leader of this corp it is my mission to support my members and provide them with the opportunities and equipment they desire in order to thrive and enjoy their career in 0.0 within the organization.

We are looking for more miners and PvPers with atleast 25,000,000 and sp who want to come to 0.0 and make isk. We have corp programs that benefit both pvpers and miners just follow the links below,

1. Active and accessible leadership.

2. We have both private and public moons, belt mining, and PvE sites.

3. We have fast and cheap JF services that do hauls as needed.

4. We also purchase, ore, ice, salvage, pi, moon reaction products and pvp loot from our corp members.

5. Solid infrastructure to support all your industrial and pvp needs.

6. Supplemental Ship Insurance corp for pvp losses. Corp SSI

7. Finally Fly when you want to and dock when you don’t there are no requirements for attending fleets / ops but the rewards are there for the taking.

Comms are required both discord and ts3.

If you would like to know more join our recruitment channel AVRAE Recruitment and we will get back with you ASAP.

6 Likes

Looking for players who want to hang out in 0.0 and do a little bit of everything, mine , pvp, pve, talk up big plans of server domination ect, ect. No pvp requirements but just know the corp will pay for kills, fleet participation, and corp srp to supplement alliance srp.

2 Likes

Love to explore, hack, and salvage, but frustrated that you can never find a decent buyer for your loot in your 0.0 trade hub, then check out our corp!

We offer fair evepraisal buy order prices for all of the resources you put your time and effort into collecting. Even if you don’t want to sell to us we are happy move your items to jita for you! Just a few of the ways that we work to make sure your 0.0 life as profitable and worry/hassle free a possible.

1 Like

bumped

Still looking for groups or individuals who whish to join us in 0.0. mine, fight, build and explore your way to riches with our group.

No matter your preferred 0.0 career our corp has the leadership, experience and resources to help you reap the rewards of your efforts in 0.0.

Enjoy our Eveprasial Jita Buyback program on everything, a bounty program for going out and facing down threats in the area as well and a SRP that stacks with the alliance program.

1 Like

bumped

Looking for more players to begin filling out our EU Time Zone.

1 Like

Bumped

Bumped

Bumped

Bumped

Bumping

Bumping like a Nano-Mach

Bumping

Bumping

bumping

Bumping

bumping

So there is always a catch, where is yours? To be able to pay that much isk to your corp members, first you need to collect that isk from the same corp mates. Could you comment on that? like taxes etc.

Tax is 5% I run this corp with capitalist business model all the money that funds the corp comes from industry and trading, There is no catch just log in and play the game :slight_smile: we treat our corp members and trading partners with respect and in turn they continue to do fly / do business with us. In this corp you get out what you put in, there is no tax slaving, corp takes all mining ops, or forced fleet ops.