Null Alliance All Rounder Corp "AVRAE" Recruiting All Time Zones

you have access to jump bridges ect…? high value moon ore to mine?

1 Like

Join our in Game cht channel - AVRAE Recruitment

You get payed for pvp, buy back program for everything, free ships loans, capital program…been here under a week a love it…If you’ve been searching for a home, you found it. :wink:

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Come join us mining and ratting! and pi
*Come Join today! get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place !
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!
US/EU/NZ/AUS and Russian TZ folks all welcome

Join, ok?

1 Like

Need help
I’m not one to moan but we really need help
Help us make isk
Join our in Game chat channel - AVRAE Recruitment

1 Like

Want a growing laid back corp, where playing EVE is for fun and not a chore? And do you want to move somewhere, with great isk making possibilities?

Then you’ve found what you’re looking for here. Join now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, you can still join this corp.

1 Like

We have access to alliance jump bridges and loads of moons

1 Like

this is the the corp you want to be in, read above for all the testimonials!

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!

There’s blowing stuff up.
There’s moon goo mining.
There’s blowing stuff up while moon goo mining.
But above all; there is ISK. Mounds of it. Come and partake of the ISK!

1 Like

Goo good, ISK better

1 Like

time to join us and make some isk mining or pvp
maybe some ratting

1 Like

bumpy bump

1 Like

I have saved so much ISK, that I’m buying a Lada

1 Like

ratting is great for some extra side line iskies

1 Like

Wana smack down nerds in maladictions or idiots in battlecruisers? Join up! Wana mine the hell out of ore moon goo and ice? Join up! wana go for the ship spin record? Join up! Wana do literally anything at all period? We got the goods.

1 Like