Null sec player returning to Eve

Hi,

I am returning to EVE after a long break and quite a few things have changed it seems. I am looking for a null sec corp that may have to show me the ropes again, but you will agin a very skilled up player. I am am skilled in flying in quite a few ships including support and dreadnoughts. Let’s see where I can land.

Hello How are you doing today,good I hope We would love to have a chat with you. Drop by our channel Embers Public

Hey bud I can help you back into things I sent you a mail in-game

I’ve got like 7 Dreadnoughts in my hangar.

Let’s chat!

1 Like

Hello Spartico

How long was your break? Mine was 9 years!

You will find some things are just as you left them, the community is still fantastic, and others are quite different.
I came back and didn’t realise carriers had fighters and they didn’t work like drones… didn’t end well…

I recruit for EDF now because when I came back to EVE, they took me in, helped me get to grips with the changes and passed on their experience. We are always happy to help, be it new players or returning players.

We are a relaxed mature group. We love PVP and like to maintain high standards… and a little bit carebear but dont tell anyone… but real life always comes first.

We are part of a sov holding alliance, so capital skills will be used. We use a wide range of sub-caps as well.

There is access to industrial facilities if you need them.

UK/EU/US/AUZ timezone players.
TS and Discord

If you like what you have read, drop by our in-game channel “The EDF bar” or look me up in-game.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sounds like you’re a PvP player looking to jump back in and pewpew. We have just the corp for you, and we’re more than willing to get you back up to speed.

We are recruiting . Would be interested in talking . Hit me up in game

Ingame mail coming your way! :smiley:

Come check us out!

Running With Wolves [.PACK] Triumvirate. [TRI]

What We Offer:
-PvP Mindset
-Daily PvP Content
-Capital Use/Escalations
-Endless ISK Printing [Mining/Ratting]
-Alliance Wide SRP

Requirements:
-1st account Sub-Caps [Loki/Nightmare/HAC’s]
-2nd account [Sabre/Boosher/FAX/Dread/] *More the better
-ESI Check on ALL accounts

zkillboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98569969/
Want to join or find out more information. Jump on our discord http://discord.gg/Gk79xWU

We’re a group players that’s inhabiting Venal sitting on Guristas LP. Due to our remote nullsec location we’ve began rebuilding a new haven out here… Against the centralized governments of all major coalitions… requiring pvpers, industrialists and traders… if your intrested to know more - convo me or join http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6

:slight_smile:

If you are into PVP look up RezCo Public we are part of Razor alliance one of the oldest alliances ingame. We are looking for pvp pilots but we do a wide ranger of activities in eve. If interested join RezCo Public or convo PsaiWi Nenothu ingame!

Hey o/

Join Helgaswhorehouse in game channel mate. I am pretty sure we can offer some things you may really like o7

Just sent a mail to you in game with some details o7
Hope to hear form you soon.

Hello Spartico !

Welcome back to the game ! We’re a startup corporation called Deserted Paradox in Legacy coalition. We do pvp and offer some pve as well. We’re also currently on a deployment so pvp content is ensured on a near daily basis.

If you’re interested and would maybe like to try flying with us drop by our pub channel “DPX Pub” or contact me in game via Eve mail.

Fly safe

Astrid

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of The Initiative alliance based in the Fountain regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ EU Timezone

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.