Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

As they say, appetite comes with eating.
From my own experience - although I remember it quite barely - my first solo capsuleer kill was about two weeks of me being in a capsule.
Nobody was born to be good at combat. I was dying left and right when I was starting. And I didn’t care about climb between me and others. What I did care about - is what I need to kill opponent. At first it were t2 rockets for me. Then it was thermodynamics. Then… bombers. I don’t know, it may sound silly, but I did manage to get solo kill (or maybe even more than one) with a bomber - back then they were with cruise missiles, not torps, that helped with the damage projection. I joined the war and started joining fleets of other Caldari pilots. I was learning, I was fighting, and I never was surrendering. Even if I had just a kestrel with these t2 rockets, if I had just a raven with t1 drones and t1 missiles… every ship is a combat ship, take what you have and do what you can with it.

Whenever I need to fight someone, I never think who they are and who am I, are they big or small, am I big or small. I see a problem and I try to come with a solution, and I don’t feel myself in that equation. I view myself only as skills that I have - and how I shall use them to achieve the goal.

Look at the situation from my point of view and stop thinking about yourself. Don’t ask yourself if you’re the person who can solve the problem. Ask yourself HOW can you solve the problem. And do it, try it. Try it again. And solve it. Because every problem in the end must be solved, path walked and objectives reached. You cannot fail, if you won’t try, but you can’t succeed either. Grip your will into a fist, don’t wait for anything or anyone, toss your doubts away and just ACT.