Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

Thanks, Ms. Ember.

1 Like

You know, Aria, I’d been having second thoughts. That maybe I was being a little too harsh about the callous, obnoxious way you’ve treated me. And then you went and decided to be bitchy and lash out in the other thread when I pointed out that the Amarr attacked Drifter and Sleeper structures in Anoikis before the Drifters fought back.

I’m sorry if me deciding not to react to you deigning to talk to me with the appropriate levels of gratitude upset you. But if you want a different reaction, maybe don’t act like you’re doing me some kind of favor because you’re bored. Have some class, at least.

2 Likes

People complain about my posting from time to time.

I am unrepentant. For better or worse, I add colour and flavour to the IGS.

Better that than another 2penny bloviant, sophist, or pedant.

And that’s why I win. Because I am not afraid to lose, or occasionally be wrong on the IGS.

:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

What do you win? I wasn’t aware there was a prize at stake, I might have competed harder.

4 Likes

I didn’t know bollocks was a color or a flavour.

1 Like

If I win five times in a row, I get a set of kitchen knives.

2 Likes

It’s a sauce.

2 Likes

Anybody wants to adopt a fedo? It can fetch a ball.

6 Likes

It’s adorable!
To put on shopping list: playballs for the Arcology Fedos

Edit: I am willing to adopt that Fedo. I guarantee it will have plenty of playmates!

2 Likes

Kill it with fire

3 Likes

Then jettison the ashes into the nearest star.

1 Like

Sheesh. It’s just a fedo. Are people really that triggered by the little fart-slugs?

1 Like

How can you not get triggered by these critters? I mean, unless you’re wearing a respirator at all times when near one. Or admiring them from a safe distance of… let’s say a few AUs. At least.

2 Likes

Fedos are not pets. Well, they can be, but they’re pretty shitty pets, somewhat literally.

2 Likes

Because it’s a freaking picture?

1 Like

A picture that evokes fond, vivid memories of that unmistakable ‘fire in a rotten egg factory’ fragrance.
Not a thing I’m fond of being reminded of.

4 Likes

Well then don’t look at pictures of rubber balls. And improve the air filters on your ship, they’re not getting the methane.

1 Like

I’d rather have a filter for associative thinking instead. Can’t think of anything that would work as one though, short of a cloning accident.

2 Likes

Excessive consumption of alcohol.

3 Likes

@Aria_Jenneth
My schedule is…interesting this week, contact me with a time and a place if you would?

1 Like