Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

@Arrendis, I need to say you something very important!

Missiles? I love missiles.

2 Likes

Sorry, what? I wasn’t paying attention.

2 Likes

@Arrendis, Just read this: “Something very important”. Okay, I said that. Now, move along.

This thread Kellie is approve. Many funny.

Nice for to see you, Miss @Halcyon_Ember!! Still is look such very lovely. Kellie hope life in the space is keep good for you and a family?

And this very many nice make see @Diana_Kim still fight a good fight too. Kellie happy see your face still in the space.

Many hugs to both from this Kellie family.

4 Likes

Give your sisters my best, I miss speaking to Erica and I hope you and your sisters are well.
:heart:

3 Likes

This thread is one hell of a rollercoaster. I was curious about its content & decided to read it. I got trapped into one fierce word journey.

It is also a good way to know people better, good & bad.

4 Likes

Oh wow! It’s been a long time since I last saw a Dusette!

Wendy sends her regards! Wink wink.

3 Likes

Well this thread serves as a spillover from all sorts of conversations that arise from the other threads.

2 Likes

Sometimes, just sometimes, when I’m trying to get somewhere I think that if we had just let Kyonoke burn through a little longer all the transit systems would run more smoothly.

2 Likes

Subtle.

2 Likes

You know me. Subtle like a record scratch!

The moment Lady Erica Dusette invited me for tea in her base will forever be one of my most cherished memories I made during my time as a capsuleer.

I had a different name and bloodline back then, but the mind prevails!

2 Likes

I can well imagine.

2 Likes

That’s sweet. You have me digging through my memory banks now … hmmm.

I’d invite you for tea again, regardless of bloodline, but I don’t have a home right of this minute.

We’re working on rectifying that though.

2 Likes

I have every faith in you.

4 Likes

Hey, Arrendis? So, my reasons for not wanting to argue anything still seem sound: I can’t really trust that you believe what you say at all, and that you’re not just having fun while my energy and time drain away. So … still not gonna argue with you.

Not-talking-to-you’s gotten kind of boring, and a little lonely, though.

Can we talk about something else? Like, I don’t know … you haven’t spoken very positively about what you want to see this world become, what kind of experiments you want to see, since the Imperium’s “Viceroy” (I think it was) system fell apart.

Do you still have a vision for the world that you want to try out?

1 Like

I didn’t speak about that in the context of the Viceroy program, either. That was a flagrant attempt to see how far we could push people. (Ask Lemba, he all but quoted the internal discussions that said that exact thing when he was leaking intel against us!) It worked well beyond the expectations of its designers… blew up in their—and our—faces. But it in no way represented any kind of ‘I really think the galaxy should be this’ on anyone’s part, especially not mine.

As for what I want this cluster to become, Aria? I’ve said it many times. You just don’t want to listen. And now you’re playing the emotional appeal. Not talking to me’s gotten ‘boring’? You stopped talking to me because talking to me had become, what was it? Oh yes: boring.

I’m not here to entertain you. I’m not here to be ignored when you don’t want to deal with the inconvenience of my viewpoint, and then trotted out like a fricking performing animal when you want a little diversion. And it’s pretty damned insulting of you to just decide ‘oh, hey, I’m bored now so I’ll talk to you again’.

Why the hell should I want to talk to you?

3 Likes

K.

I might try again in another few months.

3 Likes

If that’s what you call ‘trying’, I really do pity the people you serve.

2 Likes

This reminds me that I need to make myself available for Aria to visit. I’ve been regrettably busy.

2 Likes